We did it! Newcastle..Prize money.. but one worry

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Tune into a bit of the Australian Open tennis, they play every other day, sometimes +30 degrees, minimum of 2 hours, sometimes 4/5 hours a game. That is what fit professional sportsmen should all be capable of. Sat/Wed/Sat/Tues shouldn't be a problem and don't use it as an excuse.

Last time I looked the call boys don't rush on and kick andy Murray all match.

Sent from my field radio

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The tampax arena? Did you make that up yourself what are you 10 years old?

You probably burst out in hysterics at 'gaymex' as well

And yet they're too THICK to realise it's not pronounce Ay-Mex so the joke doesn't even work! :facepalm:

A lot of annoying little kid away fans popping up on nsc recently - time to get rid imo!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I know its mad but I would put out a mostly development team against newcastle and have tickets fairly cheap, just to earn abit more money, Id rather us do good in the league than risk futher players out from being sent off or injured against newcastle.

It is mad.I can't agree with that at all.Both the fans and the players not playing would feel pissed off.
We are not going up this season and we are not going down,so let us just enjoy the cup game,make a few bob and do as well as we can in the league in preparation for a play-off challenge next season.............having recruited where we need to.
Oh,and let us stop obsessing about Palace quite so much as well!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
its a little known fact that football players like to play football matches, so 2 in 4 days should not be a problem. its happened before.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
The tampax arena? Did you make that up yourself what are you 10 years old?

You probably burst out in hysterics at 'gaymex' as well
no not 10.....55 if it matters, will save hysterics til we beat you on31st thanks very much.....oh its ok for you to slag off Selhurst then, but no one can slag your shiny new stadium then ,????

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
no not 10.....55 if it matters, will save hysterics til we beat you on31st thanks very much.....oh its ok for you to slag off Selhurst then, but no one can slag your shiny new stadium then ,????

to be fair mate you have a VERY poor ground, and your fans are clearly jealous of what we have. our stadium isnt perfect but calling it gaymex and tampax does sound like a kid whose parents wont give him an xbox like the rest of the street gave their kids.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
to be fair mate you have a VERY poor ground, and your fans are clearly jealous of what we have. our stadium isnt perfect but calling it gaymex and tampax does sound like a kid whose parents wont give him an xbox like the rest of the street gave their kids.

going to agree, Selhurst is old and not as shiny as your new ground, but it's ours and it has memories and history,someting you aint got......well a little bit maybe....first home league defeat at Amex ( see I can say it) was a 1 - 3 defeat by Crystal Palace ,something you can never forget.... jealous? NEVER jealous of ANYTHING Brighton mate, not the team, the stadium, NOTHING !!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
its a little known fact that football players like to play football matches, so 2 in 4 days should not be a problem. its happened before.
Totally agree, all this Palace stuff is getting beyond a joke. Newcastle has become a welcome distraction they are just another game in a long season.

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
Will be interesting one, you get thumped on the Sat night, then have to come to Selhurst on a Dark Tuesday night, please play your strongest team..................like last night :D

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
As happy as i am with us getting through. My only worry is having palace on the tuesday after the newcastle game. Palace don't have a match that weekend meaning we are going to be a lot more tired, especially the ways things are going with injuries and suspensions. just like the first game at the AMEX against palace... i cant bare another defeat.

if they are not fit enough for the two games they do not deserve to wear the shirt, the rest of us go to work every day

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
going to agree, Selhurst is old and not as shiny as your new ground, but it's ours and it has memories and history,someting you aint got......well a little bit maybe....first home league defeat at Amex ( see I can say it) was a 1 - 3 defeat by Crystal Palace ,something you can never forget.... jealous? NEVER jealous of ANYTHING Brighton mate, not the team, the stadium, NOTHING !!

we certainly have history...4 more years of it than you appear to have.

if your fans aren't jealous, kindly explain the fact there seem to be a few on here that have nothing better to do than cause trouble...scratch that, most of your following. You come on this board and try and make out that your club is much more illustrious and great, when in fact, you seem to overlook the fact that we had two and a one and a half decades of misery, and got back to our feet, with the help of a couple of clubs here and there.

Palace isn't a thing to be proud of surely? You're a cause if not THE cause of hooliganism in this country, your fans only sell out half of the ground, and at the end of the day you sing and shout about us at all of your league matches.

Like f*** you aren't jealous, you can't leave us alone.

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
we certainly have history...4 more years of it than you appear to have.

if your fans aren't jealous, kindly explain the fact there seem to be a few on here that have nothing better to do than cause trouble...scratch that, most of your following. You come on this board and try and make out that your club is much more illustrious and great, when in fact, you seem to overlook the fact that we had two and a one and a half decades of misery, and got back to our feet, with the help of a couple of clubs here and there.

Palace isn't a thing to be proud of surely? You're a cause if not THE cause of hooliganism in this country, your fans only sell out half of the ground, and at the end of the day you sing and shout about us at all of your league matches.

Like f*** you aren't jealous, you can't leave us alone.

Last time you finished above us in the league, Berlin still had a wall...If that doesn't make us better in recent times, I don't know what does?

Perhaps, the 27th of September can shed some light upon this. Ah yes, Brighton 1-PALACE 3.

As for the hooliganism, I have NO idea what the f*** you are on about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports