Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We definately find out the decision on Monday

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I know these rumours are always circulating, but I have it from a hugely reliable source who works for the club and who for obvious legal reasons I cannot name, that the board, council and other parties will be told the Falmer decision on Monday.

Whether the party's decide to announce it to the general public tomorrow is down to what instructions the ODPM give to those involved when accepting/refusing planning permission.

One thing is absolutely certain and that is the decision will be announced first on the ODPM website(www.odpm.gov.uk) or the Government News Network(www.gnn.gov.uk).

Having been involved in similar inquiries before, it is likely that a copy of the decision letter or the press release will be posted on the ODPM website tomorrow at around 11am. However, it should be on the official club website by 11pm on the 25th March 2006!!!

Anyone here nervous????????

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Excited... just say "Yes"...

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
My sister in laws best mate works in the ODPM - I only found out today & she is in f***ing Spain..............:angry:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
supaseagull said:
I have it from a hugely reliable source who works for the club and who for obvious legal reasons I cannot name

What are these "obvious legal reasons" then? ???

Re: Re: We definately find out the decision on Monday

Wozza said:
What are these "obvious legal reasons" then? ???

Maybe it's a hint that it's the lawyers.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's been very quiet and subdued on here today,is it the lull before the storm?:) :(

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Bollocks.
I wonder how many Falmer rumour threads there have been on here in the last month?:glare:

But the fact is that, at a certain point, the rumours will prove correct.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I have to admit, this is totally consistent with something I have heard today, and things I have been hearing for the last few days.....

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Seagull73 said:
I have to admit, this is totally consistent with something I have heard today, and things I have been hearing for the last few days.....

Me too, but that's because I keep logging on to NSC! Incidentally,who is "supaseagull"? Looking at his previous posts doesn't inspire me with the feeling that he's a man in the know....but I guess it's not what you know, but who!!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
London Irish said:
But the fact is that, at a certain point, the rumours will prove correct.

Thats rubbish. At a point one of the rumours will prove correct but there have already been many predicting specific dates that have long passed.
I'll stick with thinking they're all bollocks. That way I'll only be wrong once.

Rangdo said:
At a point one of the rumours will prove correct

Eaxctly. So glad you agree.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
When it happens we will belive it, Untill then i am going to go on beliving it might come in time for Christmas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here