Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we could be in for a Thundery evening

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Tracking a storm just off France, massive heavy rain band heading this way although Met Office say its going along the channel and will skim Eastbourne. I think they're WRONG and we're gonna get whacked with all sorts in a few hours time....f***ing hope so....grass needs a drink!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
looks like its staying put and dying out :nono:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
looks like its staying put and dying out :nono:

Aah no !! I was looking forward to that, weather said heavy thundery showers could pop up all over the place tonight & tomorrow.
What site are you tracking it on mate ?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Nice one mate, brilliant stuff !!!
I love extreme weather & tides, the misses goes mad when I'm sat there wishing it on lol

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oh to be on the south of the isle of wight right now, that'd be FANTASTIC viewing!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I'm no expert by a long shot but I've been watching a radar loop that seems to indicate it's coming our way, also on the same weather app (Wich has always been pretty reliable) it says rain & thunder between 4-7 am.... Really annoyed actually coz I thought I had a spair battery for my suunto core watch Wich has a storm alarm on it (also very reliable) but I can't find the pissing battery anywhere (gutted)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
that storm thats hit the IOW (and no doubt knocked out the link I posted above!) will more than likely go far west from here, touching Portscum at best so I doubt we'll get anything soon. the tail end of it could build up into a storm in the early hours, but i'm not holding my breath!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yep a new ones formed off the tail, plus theres loads of other crap in Northern France that could jump the channel for the early morning stuff.

I'm LOST without my IOW Lightning Radar though!!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
One big bang in Cheshire. Otherwise all quiet on the western front.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Yeah spotted that tail end stuff... Not so sure about that though I was hoping that bigger formation was heading for us you were right it was/is heading west

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here