cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
liked him when first at west sham ..........but that was a long time ago

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Scored a hattrick against us for West Ham I think and can play wide in a front free so would be a very good signing.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If he's injured already it might be worth a punt seeing as Hoskins has freed up that treatment table, or is that earmarked for Baldock

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
"Oh we're after a player... Oh hang on... he isn't Ronaldo or Messi, how shit, that shows no ambition #oneclubnoambition, Premier League ready my arse, Barber Out! Are you going to give him a mustard coloured sweater to wear in the hotel room? It's only 1 and a half weeks until the start of the season and we haven't signed anyone...".

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Ahh, the guy who had one good season in his life and managed 5 goals in the Turkish top league last year.

Leon Best 2015/2016 is on the radar.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Offers a bit of flair I guess ..is he better than what we have..not sure we actually have ...free agent ..so I guess judge on how much for his signing on fee and wages I guess

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
Known here as "Bambi" because he could never stay on his feet on the rare occasion he was fit to play between the regular longer periods he was out with various injuries.

He has ability, but little commitment & appears to be made of glass. A luxury player...avoid.

For balance, this was his finest moment.........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnss9gFb1lY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here