Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We cannot sack the manager 3 months into the next season

nick65

Jun 9, 2013
New Jersey
This was always my concern if we get promoted. Oscar's experience of English football is one season in the Championship, is that going to be enough in the Premier League? Yet the club knew he had no experience of English football when they hired him. I'm probably in the minority but I would be happy with another season in the Championship and for him to gain more experience. Otherwise yes, I can see him being sacked in November through no fault of his own. Just my opinion.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
You're my favourite idiotic troll poster.
Every single thing you say turns out to be wrong.

Give me just a few examples. Thanks for the compliment, you have well over 10,000 posts and I haven't got a clue who you are.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Give me just a few examples. Thanks for the compliment, you have well over 10,000 posts and I haven't got a clue who you are.

I know TSB was a little harsh to you, but you must admit mate, if you write twatty posts featuring such bollox as "Get him out now..." you do set yourself up for a fall. Some would say you could be construed as naive.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I know TSB was a little harsh to you, but you must admit mate, if you write twatty posts featuring such bollox as "Get him out now..." you do set yourself up for a fall. Some would say you could be construed as naive.

I don't think Oscar has done anything special that many other managers couldn't have done without putting us through some of the most boring performances I have ever witnessed since 1973. Fair play to him for getting us to the play-offs and I wish him all the best in the future, but when I wrote that post we were playing defensive boring football and I think finally even Oscar realised things had to change.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

You really are a sad tit. That is all on one subject. You said everything I say proves to be wrong.I stand by the fact that we were playing absolutely boring football then and Garcia was to blame. He changed it, I'm happy that he did, but it didn't take a genius to get our squad into the play-offs. The fact that you think Oscar is great doesn't mean that my opinion of him, especially at the time of that post, was wrong. If you think you're a better fan for willingly lapping up the boring sh1t we were being served, I couldn't give a toss. You obviously take this forum a lot more seriously than I do.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You really are a sad tit. That is all on one subject. You said everything I say proves to be wrong.I stand by the fact that we were playing absolutely boring football then and Garcia was to blame. He changed it, I'm happy that he did, but it didn't take a genius to get our squad into the play-offs. The fact that you think Oscar is great doesn't mean that my opinion of him, especially at the time of that post, was wrong. If you think you're a better fan for willingly lapping up the boring sh1t we were being served, I couldn't give a toss. You obviously take this forum a lot more seriously than I do.

Yawn.
Here's the thread for you:
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?300453-Humble-Pie

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'm not palace, you can check my spelling. But I couldn't give a toss what the two girls think I am.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

I don't think he changed anything. Yesterday we only had 10 shots 4 of them being on target. What he does works most of the time, its as simple as that, weather its boring or not is down to personal opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here