Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are shambolic

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I actually think we should be ruthless & sack some of our players even if it means paying up their contracts. We are too nicey. Need a more ruthless streak.

I think there is something inthat. Keeping Kemy looming in the background doesnt do us any favours. Too late now of course

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
Another shambolic performance by our strike force, a pathetic performance by Greer & awful performance by our negative manager.

Kayal & Stephens to stay for me. The rest can fox trot oscar for me.

46 points - in any other season we should be relegated with that number of points. Don't deserve to stay up.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Pathetic and inept performance. We look even worse than we did under Sami.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Another shambolic performance by our strike force, a pathetic performance by Greer & awful performance by our negative manager.

Kayal & Stephens to stay for me. The rest can fox trot oscar for me.

46 points - in any other season we should be relegated with that number of points. Don't deserve to stay up.

Stephens epitomises what is wrong with our style of play and tactics, spineless, lacking in ability, and completely unable to spot an opportunity to open up defences. That and his lack of vision when in an offensive position sums us up. Clueless manager making average players look below average.

*we are all still allowed opinions I trust?

Stephens epitomises what is wrong with our style of play and tactics, spineless, lacking in ability, and completely unable to spot an opportunity to open up defences. That and his lack of vision when in an offensive position sums us up. Clueless manager making average players look below average.

*we are all still allowed opinions I trust?

Have to agree with the sentiment. When you consider there were 25,000 BHA there today, with 3,000 Watford, our wonderful stadium, training ground at Lancing, hotel going up - yet we light years behind on the field of play, shambolic is an apt word that sums us up this season.

If we are looking at knocking on the doors of the top 6 next year, I couldn't endorse any of our players as regular starters. A few of them as subs, but in truth we need at least 10 good players. Shambolic that we have had one decent striker in 4 seasons, shambolic that each of our managers at the Amex has become more negative & clueless. The current one perhaps one notch better than Sami, but let's be honest, if he left today, would he be missed?

I really hope that Bloom opens his chequebook early & we buy a marker player early. Otherwise it will be a long & frustrating summer. We deserve better don't we?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here