Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We Are Now Entering The Doldrums

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No, not the geographical area of ocean either side of the equator infamous for becalming sailing vessels, i.e. - nothing happens. I'm talking about the "nothing happens" weeks of being a football fan. The triumphant end of the season for us Albion fans is now a distant memory, we've perused and marked down the dates of the new fixtures, that's done and dusted.

So, what else? A couple of building block signings with Gross and Ryan . . . and just an endless number of unsubstantiated rumours of who we might get in/or not, who we should get in/ or not, and in truth no one will know for sure until mid-July or later.

There isn't even a World Cup or Euro's competition for our national team to abjectly fail in, and us to moan about.

Roll on the Atletico friendly to get back in the swing of things, in the meantime I need a drink. :cheers:

We had the Under 20s winning something! Roll on Crawley friendly, sod Atletico :wink:

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
England U21's in action at 5pm tonight. Hopefully it might be a better game than the 70 mintes of boredom and 20 minutes of bunfight that was the game v Scotland.

el punal

When all the football has dried up for the summer, there's only one thing, we as fans, should be thinking about.

Fish puns.

I'm quite a DAB hand at predictions so I'll PLAICE a bet on Albion's fortunes WHALE we wait for the season to start. I, for one, will not CARP on about our team's performances even if we FLOUNDER!

Next!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I'm quite a DAB hand at predictions so I'll PLAICE a bet on Albion's fortunes WHALE we wait for the season to start. I, for one, will not CARP on about our team's performances even if we FLOUNDER!

Next!

I CODn't think of any, BASSically

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
My SOLE interest is Brighton staying up. I keep HERRING about a lot of new signings, but every transfer seems to get KIPPERED by Newcastle!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Only a couple more weeks until the Great White shark spotted off south coast annual story (but nobody ever has proof) :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here