Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We are going down

Feb 14, 2010
Well the players will be cheaper and the club know they will get around 20,000 despite third tier football so its not a disaster for the club if we did, except it would be the same old under achieving Brighton, with absolutely zero chance of achieving anything

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
2 successive away draws isn't too shabby. We desperately need to improve our home form.

I still think we will do it.

Yup. Back to back away draws without conceding a goal, and one of them at a ground we have NEVER won at.

Right now, I'm happy with that as I didn't expect any points from those 2 matches to be honest.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
So you're saying that's not a possibility given where we are in the league then?

Your OP is basically stating it as fact so yes Medwayseagull is right in that it is a hysterical over reaction but this is NSC and thats what the vast majority of the posts on this site are

Win 1 game = win the league
lose 1 game = relegation certainties
Buy a player = not good enough for us if we want promotion / cheap option (continues until the moment we sell)
Sell same player = if we sell him we show no ambition to get promoted, etc
etc......

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Well the players will be cheaper and the club know they will get around 20,000 despite third tier football so its not a disaster for the club if we did, except it would be the same old under achieving Brighton, with absolutely zero chance of achieving anything

We wont get 20k in lge1 unless we are flying high, more like 12k

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
So you're saying that's not a possibility given where we are in the league then?

Best get on to the mods to see if they can change the title of your thread from "We are going down" to "There's a possibility we may go down"

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We're gonna tear up League One next season.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
We need a decent striker and quick, big mistake not signing a permanent one in January. we've got too many loan players who don't care if we go down or not as they will either return to parent club or go to another championship club next season

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
We cant score and we concede soft goals.

Not having a forward who is anywhere near goalscoring form at the business end of the season could = disaster

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
My issue is with the statement that we are going down as opposed to we might go down.

It's my opinion that we will. Maybe I should put 'In my opinion' after every view to make it easier for you.

Also, "We might do" is absolutely not hysterical is it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here