Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We are all in this together" SAID COCAINE CAMERON

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Not content with hiring a vanity photographer and then his own website chief, it''s now been revealed David Cameron has brought in an image consultant at the taxpayers' expense.

Anna-Maren Ashford was the head of "brand communications" at Conservative HQ before the election in charge of creating Brand Dave.

But now she has been appointed on a taxpayer-funded salary estimated at £50,000 at the Cabinet Office serving Number 10.

The 30-year-old former advertising executive was responsible for ditching the flaming torch logo of the Conservative Party and replacing it with a eco-friendly tree.

Tory supporters said her job would be to maintain the voter-friendly image of the Prime Minister.

It has also emerged the Tories have used public money to hire a stylist for Samantha Cameron.

Isabel Spearman, a former fashion PR, will help the PM's wife choose outfits for official events.

Earlier this week it was revealed the PM put snapper Andrew Parsons and former WebCameron editor Nicky Woodhouse, both on the public payroll. Labour MP Tom Watson fumed: "The vanity of David Cameron is costing taxpayers hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Will he claim his 1901 seat on expenses?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another deep resented post about the most important political party

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Simon Squared - you are not capable of a reasoned debated when it comes to politics.

In actual fact, who do you support? Football wise. I have never seen a post that does not refer to political issues.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Surely Tories aren't in the majority on NSC? How depressing that would be (not that I'm Labour or any other party for that matter).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Surely Tories aren't in the majority on NSC? How depressing that would be (not that I'm Labour or any other party for that matter).

Rest easy, most are still blaming Thatcher for anything that goes wrong in their lives

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rest easy, most are still blaming Thatcher for anything that goes wrong in their lives

Indeed our greatest Prime Minister ever is the root of all evil according to most (some even born after she stopped being the Prime Minister).

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Not content with hiring a vanity photographer and then his own website chief, it''s now been revealed David Cameron has brought in an image consultant at the taxpayers' expense.

Anna-Maren Ashford was the head of "brand communications" at Conservative HQ before the election in charge of creating Brand Dave.

But now she has been appointed on a taxpayer-funded salary estimated at £50,000 at the Cabinet Office serving Number 10.

The 30-year-old former advertising executive was responsible for ditching the flaming torch logo of the Conservative Party and replacing it with a eco-friendly tree.

Tory supporters said her job would be to maintain the voter-friendly image of the Prime Minister.

It has also emerged the Tories have used public money to hire a stylist for Samantha Cameron.

Isabel Spearman, a former fashion PR, will help the PM's wife choose outfits for official events.

Earlier this week it was revealed the PM put snapper Andrew Parsons and former WebCameron editor Nicky Woodhouse, both on the public payroll. Labour MP Tom Watson fumed: "The vanity of David Cameron is costing taxpayers hundreds of thousands of pounds.

And the source of these claims is ?

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Cameron is a multi millionaire that manipulated his expenses so that he could claim the maximum allowance. He and his party are a bunch of parasites that hide behind benefit cheats whilst creaming it for themselves. I hate them.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

Personally I really couldn't give a monkeys which party has a majority on NSC - it has absolutely no bearing how the board or the country are run. You keep feeling depressed if you want but I think there is actually a majority of "couldn't give a shit" rather than Tory supporters.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Cameron / Blair is a multi millionaire that manipulated his expenses so that he could claim the maximum allowance. He and his party are a bunch of parasites that hide behind benefit cheats whilst creaming it for themselves. I hate them.

Wouldn't look out of place with either option !

D

Deleted User X18H

. "The vanity of David Cameron is costing taxpayers hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Whilst the sheer and utter incompetence of Gordon Brown and his Darling cost the taxpayer Billions and will do for years.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Indeed our greatest Prime Minister ever is the root of all evil according to most (some even born after she stopped being the Prime Minister).

That must be one of the dumbest comments on here. Everybodies life is influenced in one way or another by people/events that occured long before they were born.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Whilst the sheer and utter incompetence of Gordon Brown and his Darling cost the taxpayer Billions and will do for years.

And the Tories still couldnt beat them!

They had to go cap in hand to the other bunch of muppets to form a shower of shit coalition that will do far more damage to this country than Brown and Darling ever could have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here