Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are absolutely GAGGING for 2 decent strikers

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why does it seem like the only strikers available are ones that have already played for the Albion.
Shirley there must be other strikers about?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Its the 19th of January, pressure is on, I am beginning to wonder if we are having the same old problems signing players....... our league position will not be helping thats for sure.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I would also suggest in relation to Murray as much as I would love him to come back. Pardew would have a big influence as to where he goes and it was Reading who gave him a start in management so I would expect him to push Glenn in that direction.

as for a striler to move for that Jay-Emmanuel wotsname ( no take the p**s I dont know ) looked an absolute beast against Scunthorpe on saturday. Think we signed the wrong bloke from Bristol City.

Dec 29, 2011
Our best strikers in the past half decade have been tall guys who can head and hold up the ball. Murray and Ulloa. In times without these players, we've never been 'free scoring' and have always struggled going forwards. This is with 'fast' small strikers like CMS, D Rod, Baldock and Colunga.

Why can't we learn from our previous costly mistakes and stop signing small strikers? Just buy a big ****ing striker who doesn't move, can win the ball in the air and has a good touch. That's all we need.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here