Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are a pressure group and a big one so.....

Is NSC that big an opinion of the club supporters in the true lights of things as at the moment there is 272 members and 1046 guests on line and we have 23000 ST.

I believe that as a snapshot it should, and indeed has been taken seriously by the club.

Should Bozza be thrust forward as some sort of leader, No.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Obviously at other times the figures will be different but that was just at the time of posting. There is also a lot on here about SH going at the moment so the figures may be higher than usual when nothing is happening.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
At what point (and how big does a majority need to be!) can we say that opinion has reached such a point that we should issue a release to press calling for the dismissal of the Finn? Bozza, you are the nominal leader/editor. Newspaper editors will from time to time call for action on behalf their contributors/readers. Admittedly they will generally wait until opinion has reached a tipping point before popping their head over the parapet. But we are there now and Bozza you can do this with the confidence that we are all behind you.

Why put the onus on Bozza he might have a different view, take a placard of banner to the next home match you might even get exposure on TV

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
For we pedants, the criticism should read "but he spelt 'there' wrongLY so is not to be trusted". So personally I don't trust the critic either.

WHOOPS! I was not being serious by the way----just waiting for the missus to bugger off so I can watch the footie:rolleyes:
You really should post more ---or is Ringmer in a black hole :eek:
AND whats with that big LY???

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
How many people voted in the poll compared to our 22,000 season ticket holders plus many thousands more who would consider themselves Albion fans?

It's been proved in the past that NSC is actually not particularly representative of the opinion of Albion fans as a whole.

I think if you polled fans outside the ground on Saturday, a lot would of course be unhappy but how many would actually want Sami out? Probably a minority.

You say probably a minority. I say probably a majority, based on the evidence of opinions of a cross section of Albion fans posting on here. There is nothing to prove that the relatively small sample is not a valid one; almost certainly not accurate enough to predict the percentages for each side of he argument to be sure, but accurate enough to identify a clear trend.

If you want to conduct a wider survey, please do - it would be very interesting to read the results of it on here.

Felpham Seagull

May 15, 2013
Felpham
How many people voted in the poll compared to our 22,000 season ticket holders plus many thousands more who would consider themselves Albion fans?

It's been proved in the past that NSC is actually not particularly representative of the opinion of Albion fans as a whole.

I think if you polled fans outside the ground on Saturday, a lot would of course be unhappy but how many would actually want Sami out? Probably a minority.
did you see how quick the east stand emptied against fulham ask them

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011

Kevo, where I sit on the eastern side of the North, it is a huge majority who wish him and his tactical ineptitude gone. I am not sure your assumption that NSC is not representative would hold water or is this Social (media) engineering as any CEO/COO worth their sale would engage in these days.

Bozza has to prioritise his campaigns.

Actually ... no he doesn't. WE have to prioritise OUR objectives for Bozza.

The first one is obvious. Bozza must accept that he is our puppet.

When he's accepted that, I would suggest he leads the UK out of Europe, replaces Blatter as head of FIFA (with Paul Barber, obviously), and then gets the sale of artificial Christmas trees banned.

Once he's achieved that, he can turn his attention to whatever it is that is buzzing around the head of jasetheace.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Bozza has to prioritise his campaigns.

Actually ... no he doesn't. WE have to prioritise OUR objectives for Bozza.

The first one is obvious. Bozza must accept that he is our puppet.

When he's accepted that, I would suggest he leads the UK out of Europe, replaces Blatter as head of FIFA (with Paul Barber, obviously), and then gets the sale of artificial Christmas trees banned.

Once he's achieved that, he can turn his attention to whatever it is that is buzzing around the head of jasetheace.

Just looking for some campaigning zeal Lord B. But happy to accept the lowest form of wit in the stead of recognising that which is staring us in the face.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The exceptions that prove the rule and suggest that NSC IS representative and that the Polls would require a 30%+ margin of error to turn them into myth.

Could I have that again please, in English this time.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Could I have that again please, in English this time.

It was suggested that NSC was not representative of general supporter opinion. Yet, there have been a couple of dissenters on this thread. Remember, the polls have moved against the Finn. That is they have moved from 78% against to 90% against. Ed Miliband on a bad hair day.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was suggested that NSC was not representative of general supporter opinion. Yet, there have been a couple of dissenters on this thread. Remember, the polls have moved against the Finn. That is they have moved from 78% against to 90% against. Ed Miliband on a bad hair day.

That was 90% of about 300 so 270 which is less than 1% of Saturdays crowd.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We are not a pressure group (well I'm not anyway)

Feb 14, 2010
When the Goldstone went, we had a point. The ground was being sold, "the family silver" and we were being marooned in Gillingham 140 miles from home. But now? What is it that people want? A better team, well who doesn't. But who is going to pay for it, as we already lose £8 Million a year. So without spending more of anyone else's money then what is it that the moaners want? New ground, we got it, new training ground, we got it (OK I dont think players should have everything laid on but hey it wasnt my money), decent team? We dont have it, but its not my money and I dont think I have a right to tell Tony Bloom to go out and spend another small fortune on buying a decent side. he wants the club almost self funding save for a few million of his money. So my question is, what is the moan? We dont have a decent side? Well that's football and well, Brighton hardly ever have had a decent side. We are a well supported side despite of the team, not because of it. I'd love a decent side down the Albion, but its not my money, and so I dont demand it.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
A clear majority the recent poll on here voted to say that it was time for Sami to go; it is reasonable to suggest a similar result would probably be the outcome if you polled a larger tranche of Albion fans. But that's an opinion poll, that's all. And NSC is just a chat room.

It is not a pressure group, let alone a large one.

The polls are also a snapshot in time. Be careful what you wish for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here