Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] WBBWC 24 - The Final

Which is the Worlds Best Biscuit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen I welcome you all to the final...

Two heavy weight contenders remain to battle it out for your votes to win the trophy and take home the bragging rights of the Worlds Best Biscuit.

In the red corner we have the Mc Vities Dark Chocolate Digestive..

In the blue corner we have the Chocolate Hobnob..

The final will run for 2 days, after which I'll take stock and consider future competition topics meanwhile enjoying the US Comedy series.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
NSC Biscuit world cups don't quite have the razzmatazz of my day anymore! Just look at the closing ceremony for Biscuit 2004...

1707309690828.png

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Dark choc digestive for me. It's a grown ups biscuit. Hobnobs are for children.

BTW - as Hobnobs come in both Dark and Milk chocolate, how come they are combined yet the Dark Choc digestive, which also has a milky sibling, stands alone?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Two biscuits using drugs to enhance their performance.

Essentially, we’ve got a hobnob and a digestive that have both chosen to coat themselves in another substance in a desperate bid to win the title.

Strip away the veneer and those biscuits would last one round against the Custard Cream or Ginger Nut.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

Essentially, we’ve got a hobnob and a digestive that have both chosen to coat themselves in another substance in a desperate bid to win the title.

Strip away the veneer and those biscuits would last one round against the Custard Cream or Ginger Nut.

This is absolutely bang on. It's an utter farce of a final. Wolves in sheep's clothing, both of them.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks

Its a good point, strip away the chocolate and which one would I prefer. Its got to be the hobnob as no mater how much I love dark chocolate, the digestive is just a bit dull.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Does chocolate not belong on biscuits?

Like a Jeremy Vine radio show item. CALL IN.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Well, I unknowingly did the ULTIMATE test. We don't buy biscuits in general but Mrs M bought in 2 packs of biscuits ahead of some visitors. They've SCOFFED the choc HN's leaving only one. I've had it and it's delicious.

I still have a craving, I see the dark choc digestives are unopened so I tuck into those.

COMPLETELY underwhelming in taste and texture after the oaty, chewy deliciousness of the CHN. and I'm a dark choc eater.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Just past the half way mark and the Chocolate Hobnob has a slim lead, and will be crowned king of the biscuits if it continues!

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington

Custard Cream?
Custard.
Cream.
Custard?
Cream?
Custardcream.
No, that doesn't sound like a pure unadulterated biscuit to me.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Hobnob FTW.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm satisfied with that final. I like both.

Either way, Biscuits are the real winner.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I suppose we could have a "dunk off" if there is a tie. The most resiliant to be crowned king or queen of the biscuit.

And we know that will be the hobnob due to its ability to absorb a bath full of liquid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here