Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Henderson

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I love the fact that 2 (or is it 3) years later, he remains one of the most devisive issues on NSC.

I was going to say not quite as devisive as the poisoned dwarf but then perhaps opinion about him is not so divided but more akin to being universally opposed.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How do people still give a toss about Wayne Henderson? :lol:

I think it's similar to leon knight, there are some people that hate him, yet give updates on his 'career'.

I think when something bad happens with him it's justification for those that hate him, when something good happens it's justification for those that thought he was shafted by the kuipers fan club.

It probably helps that we're struggling for footie related news in the off season.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I honestly thought the headline meant Eastbourne Borough had offered him a job.

I even found that a bit far fetched

kencos77

Mar 31, 2009
Wayne Henderson!!!

As a Boro fan in Brighton let me tell you that nobody in Middlesbrough will be surprised at this.

We sold Schwarzer to Fulham because we wouldn't meet his wage demands on his new contract. He promptly became their player of the year!!

We used two young keepers last season, Turnbull and Brad Jones, both of whom were useless, but Turnbll was better. We then sell Turnbull to Chelsea!!

So we make an already bad situation even worse.

To buy Henderson borders on insanity but I suppose in Boro terms it makes sense!

PS Was looking forward to the first game of the season at home against Sheff. Utd, until they switched it to 8.00pm on Friday night!!

kencos77

Mar 31, 2009
Tranmere!

My God,

A keeper from Tranmere! We are really pushing the boat out.

No expense spared!

I reckon the Boro should spend the money they should save on not paying Mido and Alves's wages (for not turning up for pre-season training!!) on a free coach trip for away fans to Doncaster or Scunthorpe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here