Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Brown

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have BOF but found this rather funny. Think its a sad day for democracy to be honest.

Anyway back to the EIP :wave:

He shouldn't have to apologise, but obviously bit of a prat so I expect he didn't defend his convictions.

I notice the EIP is going slowly. 385 votes on the English Independance poll in 3 and a half months. At least 5 of them are my votes. ;)

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
He shouldn't have to apologise, but obviously bit of a prat so I expect he didn't defend his convictions.

I notice the EIP is going slowly. 385 votes on the English Independance poll in 3 and a half months. At least 5 of them are my votes. ;)

Its never easy starting off small parties but we will see how it goes. At least I am a member.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The main official posts taken to date are those national posts of party chairman, party leader, chairman of the policy committee, party nominating officer, party spokesman and party treasurer. These other posts remain to be filled:

* Various Witan or National Executive Council posts
* Party Elections Director
* Party IT Director
* Party Media Director
* Most of the forty county co-ordinators (i.e one for each of the traditional English counties)
* Prospective candidates for Parliamentary and other elections

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
The main official posts taken to date are those national posts of party chairman, party leader, chairman of the policy committee, party nominating officer, party spokesman and party treasurer. These other posts remain to be filled:

* Various Witan or National Executive Council posts
* Party Elections Director
* Party IT Director
* Party Media Director
* Most of the forty county co-ordinators (i.e one for each of the traditional English counties)
* Prospective candidates for Parliamentary and other elections

Which one do you think I shouls go for BOF :smile: To be honest I have already had a moan about the website.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Is the far right in danger of splintering, like the far left did years ago?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here