Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge...

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Very bad news to wake up to. Still, we have good memories of those surging runs down the wing - the one against Newcastle being a fine example. Clearly, we need a replacement left back - I'm sure the Football Rumours website can help us out on possible signings but anyway, thanks Wayne for a fantastic season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gutted but not surprised. Please can we have some good news sometime soon :down:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I think he would have got away even if Gus had stayed. The only reason he was with us was a huge subsidy from Man City. He has got to make the right decision for his future. Reading can afford his wages. Two new left backs now required.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Seriously bad news. Hope it's not going to be followed by any more.

Can't see Upson signing either.....another rock in our defence gone....Dunk it is then...groan.

The Dutchman is unlikely to sign now given the lack of promotion and interest from elsewhere.

D

Deleted member 18477

fair enough. Reading are in a much better position to get promoted next season than us currently...

although i'm not a massive fan of Reading they have run their club pretty well over the last few years.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Seriously Tony. Sort the manager out or this is the first of many setbacks.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Didn't we sign Maksimenko last season? Believe he plays left back. Give the lad a chance I say.

If Gus goes he may get a chance, I hope so, and let's see Toby get some opportunities too.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Can we stop this knocking of other clubs.......As mentioned previously Reading have achived considerably more than us of late and the only thing we can boast about is crowd numbers. That isn't a beacon of success, after all look at Arsenal 60,000 week in week out and have won **** all for 8 years. Christ sake even Wigan and Swansea have a won a cup. we should concentrate on ourselves or the the Tag of Massive will be handed over from Sheff Wednesday to us at this rate.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Can see nothing about this on Reading sites or the BBC are we sure it has Amy substance
john cross from the mirror who rarely seems to get things wrong has tweeted it so I'll be amazed if it's not true

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here