Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
3 year deal for £15,000 a week, which if we go up can rise to £18,000.

Come on Tony, make it happen! :albion:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
He wouldn't take 10k a week on a 10 year contract. Not a chance. If we dont get to the premier league (which we wont) he will go. He could easily earn 30-50k a week elsewhere.

Last edited:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Would love him to sign for two years....but forget it.....he is off to America.....so scout round for ANOTHER young Spanish fullback!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
He wouldn't take 10k a week on a 10 year contract. Not a chance. If we dont get to the premier league (which we wont) he will go. He could easily earn 40-60k a week elsewhere.

Totally agree

Why would he want to sign a 4 year deal for 10k a week when he could probably get a 1 year deal at 30-40k a week in the EPL tomorrow.

I would give him a 3 year deal at 25k no worries.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
£10k a week isn't enough, and he's far better than that.
There are players at the Albion and elsewhere in the division on significantly more than that.

A two year deal of £20,000 per week. Is that feasible for us?

If that was the case, then Gus would be contradicting himself about British strikers being too expensive and asking just under double CMS' wages!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
f*** off your miserable prick. He's the best player in the team be happy with what you have

I beg to differ Liam Bridcutt is by far the best player !!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I beg to differ Liam Bridcutt is by far the best player !!

That's another topic, got to between bridders and bridge for player of the season so far. I have never enjoyed watching two players so much, actually vicente wins that, but bridge and bridcutt are pretty much faltless.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
He's off to LA with his bit of fluff IMO & I wouldn't blame him :)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bloody hell, do you use that kind of language to everyone with a differing opinion to your own? If so, I can imagine you getting a few black eyes over the years.

Yes way OTT pal just coz someone disagrees with you !!!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
How ever much he has enjoyed his time by the seaside, the fact is he is too good a player to stay unless we are promoted. He could walk into any premiership side outside the top 6 no problem with wages of £30-40,000 a week. Being a professional he will want to test himself against the best, the reason he has come here is we are no threat to Man City.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The down side is that the Daily Mirror reported that he was set to join QPR in January but for the agents fees being too much. So perhaps he would be happy to move on to a higher placed club I know it was the Daily Mirror.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here