Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne bridge in talks

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I didnt say Bridge was "World Class". The question was who would pay £90k for a full back, and I answered anybody who wants a world class one ala Ashley Cole, Clichy, Ramos, Roberto Carlos etc.

Since when did Ashley Cole become a "World Class" full back?

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Have you actually seen every left back in the world in the last 5 years?

That's a stupid question? But I'm not alone on that opinion. I have seen the main ones through watching the champions league and internationals yes, and they are the ones who are going to challenge him at being the best. Just my opinion of course, sorry if it caused you any inconvenience.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Since when did Ashley Cole become a "World Class" full back?

He is one of the best in the world. Reguarly courted by Real Madrid, comanded a starting place in an all dominating Arsenal team and Premier League winning Chelsea, as well as one of the first names on the England team sheet. He also earns over 90k pw. I think the blokes a dick but he is at the top of the game.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Never been the same since Terry boffed his wife.

To be fair on Bridge, Terry has come out of that smelling of roses( I imagine her pussy smelt nice lol). England captain again( Bridge nowhere even near squad), still captain of Chelsea( Bridge hounded out), still with his missus and living in luxury in the south. I would be slightly pissed if I was Bridge, at least until I went to the cashpoint and realised life is not so bad after all.

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
To be fair on Bridge, Terry has come out of that smelling of roses( I imagine her pussy smelt nice lol). England captain again( Bridge nowhere even near squad), still captain of Chelsea( Bridge hounded out), still with his missus and living in luxury in the south. I would be slightly pissed if I was Bridge, at least until I went to the cashpoint and realised life is not so bad after all.

and smashing frankie's back doors in....not a bad return is it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here