Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne bridge in talks

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
jakeytorres Jake Robinson
Michel Kuipers told me yesterday Brighton are talking to Wayne Bridge!

Via Twitter.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
If he moves into a central position and Gus wants another defender to bring the ball towards him, will he shout 'Get upp-a (get on up) and take it to the Bridge!'?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
From various different things / coments on this thread and from friends of friends, I believe this may just happen ya know. Amazing if it does.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Mc nulty if anyone is interested has been moved to centre back at Barnsley due to a defensive crisis apparently he has been absolutely brilliant and getting some serious love in from barnsley fans.
Good :clap2:

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I would love to know what kind of deal we'll agree with Man City for the Bridge's wages per week.
Like others have said before, it will surely be similar to the deal as Bellamy's loan deal to Cardiff.
Bridge is currently on £90,000 per week. Surely Brighton could only justify paying around 15% off that wage?!

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Who the hell puts a full-back on £90,000 a week?

errrr.......Man City! more money than sense.

i would have thought the max we would pay is 10% of his wages and yes it would have to be a 3 month loan. what happens in january would be interesting - i expect someone else in the premiership with more money than sense would buy him altho.... he is knocking on a bit??

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Jake Robinson on twitter: 'Michel Kuipers told me yesterday Brighton are talking to Wayne Bridge!'

Goes along with what Dean Cox said on Twitter as well. Probably both on a wind up though!

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
errrr.......Man City! more money than sense.

i would have thought the max we would pay is 10% of his wages and yes it would have to be a 3 month loan. what happens in january would be interesting - i expect someone else in the premiership with more money than sense would buy him altho.... he is knocking on a bit??

They have alot of money but they ant stupid, we will pay more than 10%

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
West Ham and Leicester will be sniffing around him soon I would think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here