And rain just can't pour down
Like a fridge full of bottled water
I will cool you down
Like a fridge full of bottled water
I will cool down

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Paints needs competition but isn't Wayne Bridge a little unlikely? I mean, I would expect him to have a few options if his availability to loan is true...

Like who?

He cant go to a Prem side.

We are in the Championship now with a proper stadium, full houses, a side that is in the top six, with a great manager.

Do Leicester, Middlesboro NEED a left back? He wont go back to West Ham I'm sure.

Stop selling us short, we are no longer a noddy team in an athletics 'stadium'

Players are starting to look at us as the real deal. Which we are very close to being IMO

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When the move falls apart, all is lost, and it's a bridge to far, don't kwai me a river

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
bridge has already turned down a loan move to celtic and to turkey this season - city want him out and playing so will be willing to pay a proportion of salary. We need to be careful though - the deal Bellamy had with Cardiff was that City paid 90 odd percent of salary but if cardiff were to get promoted then they would have had to pay it all back, take on his contract and pay x million transfer fee. City may be rich but they arent stupid.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Mancini has said he wants to loan him to a championship side. There ae probably only 4 or so other clubs in the division that are more attractive right now or have the financial backing we have.

I have now heard from a couple of good sources that talks are happening.

If it comes off unreal to think we will have 2 players in our side that were playing for Spain and England respectively within the last 5 years.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Sep 1, 2010
brdg.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here