Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne bridge in talks

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Apologies for not getting it in that case. In all honesty like most of us,I am still in a terrible mood since Tuesday. A win today should sort that out.
No need to apologise. Don't get your hopes up, dipswich have turned things around, a point wouldn't be at all bad.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
more likely that Gus wants competition for Painter/doesn't think painter has made the step up as well as he'd hoped.
Isn't it more likely that this is all made up?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lol: agreed

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Fond memories of him for us. However you could also say that about James BT and he's desparate to come back to us but unfortunately he is now shit.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I am not in favour of loan deals (except for emergencies) but Wayne Bridge would make an excellent covering central defender. At least, I thought so years ago. He was an excellent long passer.

Somebody would have to pay off his contract. It would be like the selling club paying a transfer fee to take a player off their hands!

Matt Oakley, another ex-Southampton, is the same at Leicester City. He is getting paid and is not playing, the last I heard.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Think we need a few experienced signings and this is one of them, doesn't sound likely though. Oakley is at Exeter on loan who ever mentioned him.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Should there be any substance to this rumour, today showed that he would be an ideal addition to the squad on a long term loan.

There's a good deal of substance in the original post. You can take it that from Monday, Terry's All Gold will be banned from the Albion dressing room. Many of you will need to apologise to Macprawn, but I doubt that you will.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
There's a good deal of substance in the original post. You can take it that from Monday, Terry's All Gold will be banned from the Albion dressing room. Many of you will need to apologise to Macprawn, but I doubt that you will.

Would LOVE this to be true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here