Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge engaged

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Maybe he's trying to get out of countless looks of embarrassment when he's out at fancy dress parties with a whole batch of 21 year olds spinning on their heads and puking in the special platinum vom bins they have at high-priced establishments. Whatever the reason for love and more permanent attachment, many congrats to him.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Can we read between the lines he's now at his peak of happiness & playing for the Stripes has added a small part to this & going forward We will provide the stability for his future marriage & children?

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
:lolol:

Did a search on Wayne on Tapatalk before posting this and nothing came up - genuinely. So I thought it hadn't been mentioned.

Whoops!

I'll get back to writing Thatcher jokes.

EDIT: I just searched on the full forum as well and can't find the thread from yesterday. Is the search tool not quite feeling it at the present? Searching for 'Bridge' and 'Wayne' gave this thread, and the next one from 31st March. :/

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Frankie brings up loads of threads. But then She is much better looking than the curly headed maestro but not as good at football.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Frankie brings up loads of threads. But then She is much better looking than the curly headed maestro but not as good at football.

But if Frankie played in a tight kit, it would put the opposition players off their game. It wouldn't have the same effect on ours as we're all supposed to be gay.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
But if Frankie played in a tight kit, it would put the opposition players off their game. It wouldn't have the same effect on ours as we're all supposed to be gay.

This factiode did cross my mind!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here