Wave Goodbye To The Germans!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Koaste

Jun 18, 2004
BN3
They need to beat Czechs tonight. I don't see them doing it if Nedved's lads play like they have been doing....

So lets give 'em a wave goodbye....

:wave: :lolol: :wave: :lolol: :wave: :lolol: :wave: :lolol: :wave: :lolol: :wave: :lolol: :wave:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Germany will win as the Czechs are resting players, BBC website says:

Pavel Nedved, Jan Koller and Karel Poborsky could all be sidelined, as could Tomas Galasek who was booked in the 3-2 win over Holland.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
From the point of view of England I'd rather see the Dutch out anyway. I think they're better than the Germans.

And I don't want to see Van Nistelrooy smiling. Or, in fact, at all.

Koaste

Jun 18, 2004
BN3
Thats true. However I don't think I'd be able to see him anyhow as he cracked my tv screen last time he grinned his big horse shaped head.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
The Czechs hate the Germans more than us thats from my sister in law who is Czech.

i cant see them have an easy game and the Czechs have strength in depth and the Crouts are shit sausage guzzlers.

come on Czech and Latvia:clap: :clap: :clap:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I would love to see it BUT you can never right em off, watch em scraoe through and end up winning it!!

:nono:

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Id love it, absolutely love it if Latvia went through instead

Dutch full of whinging tosspots and absolutely loved it when the czechs lashed in the winner the other night.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Czechs are resting nine first team players. Sadly Germany will probably make it through with another dull but sufficient victory. They always seem to make it to the later stages of competitions without having to play well or raise themselves.

Overall, we can't complain - Spain, Italy and either Germany or Holland out in the group stages: that's a lot of favourites already gone.

Nov 3, 2003
unconfirmed reports are the German fans are already surrounding the stadium with their banners of the German flag on beach towels , ready to grab the best seats at the pitch side.:lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Don't forget that last championships, Portugal rested most of their team against the German and played the reserves...and still won comfortably.

History could repeat itself; the Czechs wouldn't want to do the Germans any favours.

And judging by their performances so far, the Germans couldn't score if the Czechs played their schoolboy team.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
the best the germans can hope for is a draw, holland will win bye bye crouts :wave:

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Out of all the Group D teams we could possibly meet in the Semi's, I'd want Germany. Compared to both Latvia and Holland they are sooo slooooooow.

Also (cough) * KRAUTS * !!! If you're going to be mildly offensive at least spell it right!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Come on Latvia! Sweden or Latvia in the Semi Final would suit me.

Can't wait to see Voller's face when they go out :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports