Watford v Crystal Palace tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Oh Trig you really rather missed my point didn't you ? Never mind. Good win today and now only 7 points behind (10 in real terms) but get a good run going and who knows what could happen eh ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh Trig you really rather missed my point didn't you ? Never mind. Good win today and now only 7 points behind (10 in real terms) but get a good run going and who knows what could happen eh ?
I find these Palace threads very very dull, but I have to ask - what does this mean? It's seven points with Brighton having a game in hand, not you/

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I find these Palace threads very very dull, but I have to ask - what does this mean? It's seven points with Brighton having a game in hand, not you/

Brighton have to win 3 times to overtake Palace and Palace lose x 3?

9 rounded up to 10- its the Palace way when it suits them.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

I think he's assuming our results will remain identical, and that they will beat us extending the lead to 10 points (and that we lose our game in hand). Quite a lot of assumptions there.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think he's assuming our results will remain identical, and that they will beat us extending the lead to 10 points (and that we lose our game in hand). Quite a lot of assumptions there.

If they continue as they have done since early December they will miss out on a play off spot-
Fair play to their early form,but form now is what will count.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Bloody hell lol, is this thread still going? over 6 pages added since last night, without looking at the posts let me guess what has been said. Let me know if I got any right?

Brighton fans-
Your ground is a shithole, small, ramshackle, falling apart etc etc ad infinitum.
Your all cheats.
Your manager is mouthy.
Your pikeys C's who live in caravans.
You will slide down the table.
You will not make the top 6.
Attendance sizes, ad infinitum and then some.
We are going to beat you in March.
We have a game in hand.

CPFC fans

You ground has no atmosphere.
You wont beat us.
Your tinpot.
Your team is not as good as our team.
Your all gay.
Your fans are plastic.

Do I have the gist of this thread or am I totally wrong?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Really ? I dont think you understand what overtaking means. You have us to play at home, that doesnt help your point, as we all know you always bottle it against us. You'll get done by Hull tomorrow, so that will be 10 points behind, 1 game in hand and us to play at yours. Lets even say you win the game in hand - 7 points. Then you play us, 10 points again. Remind me what the overtaking thing was ??

Well that's your first point f***ed after our Vicente (god) 1-0 win you Fuckin 'tard!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Bloody hell lol, is this thread still going? over 6 pages added since last night, without looking at the posts let me guess what has been said. Let me know if I got any right?

Brighton fans-
Your ground is a shithole, small, ramshackle, falling apart etc etc ad infinitum.
Your all cheats.

Your manager is mouthy.
We have a game in hand.

CPFC fans

You wont beat us.
Your tinpot.
Your all gay.
Your fans are plastic.

.another 25k on a wet evening. Your plastic shite is sticking less and less.

Not only that, how can a club with only an 8000 capacity ground and in league one, take 30,000 plastics all the way to Cardiff from Sussex???

ANSWER, They aren't plastics, they were Brighton Fans.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Well that's your first point f***ed after our Vicente (god) 1-0 win you Fuckin 'tard!

No, I still don't think you know what overtaking is. Or indeed what a retard is. Your insecurity shows in your need for insults... enjoy the win, it's a good one.

Brighton fans-
Your all cheats.
Your manager is mouthy.
We have a game in hand.

CPFC fans

You wont beat us.
Your tinpot.
Your all gay.
Your fans are plastic.

You missed out the two administrations. Get it right :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Brighton fans-
Your all cheats.
Your manager is mouthy.
We have a game in hand.

CPFC fans

You wont beat us.
Your tinpot.
Your all gay.
Your fans are plastic.

You missed a bit......Palace getting run along the seafront,now if you claim it's the other way around then your lot must be gay :lolol:
r

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Tell me I am not alone in thinking their fans were extremely tedious with the continual owww whoooaaa ooo noise, I actually muted the tv which I have never done before whilst watching football not because of the noise level but the drown of them.

REPEATING the same shit for 90 minutes does not make good listening nigels.
Still watched it though?? Obsessed....?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Still watched it though?? Obsessed....?

Well,he might be,bit like your participation right here,right now-for him it was a one off game,what be your reason for staying?

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Letting of flairs again, which their chairman thinks they will be in trouble with the FA over.
If I remember correctly, they were warned about this when they last visited Coventry.

I notice that some of their fans are now saying they wont go to the Brighton game because they suspect trouble from these morons.
FLARES!! And you reckon Palace fans can't spell....priceless.!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I guess the loan thing has been covered in these 23 pages, but I'll have my say anyway.

Much as the Watford/Udinese thing is dodgy, it was still amusing, listening to worzel pissing his pants about it, completely ignoring the fact that his side included FIVE loanees of their own.

(Zaha, Dobbie, Butterfield, Phillips, Richards)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports