Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford v Crystal Palace tonight

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A draw i a good result for us I think and the more of the top teams to draw with each other the better provided we win as it keeps them both nearer to us.and within catching or striking distance.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Watford should have gone for the jugular after scoring two , allowed Palarse to come back into the game after taking their foot off the gas. Wurzel looked like a fella whose P45 has been filled in but waiting for CPFC2010 to sign and date it.

Feb 14, 2010
It's normally sung after goals , if it don't make good listening turn off .

It doesnt make good listening, but i will be fair. Cringeworthy shite and unimaginative train spotter singing is not just palace. We have our own bunch of teenagers that are just as bad. No idea what has happened to kids but christ they are not a patch on the lot brought up with punk, mods and rockers.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Quite what makes you think I would ever turn in to watch your pantomime, I have absolutely no idea. Now please obey the curfew and run along.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A draw i a good result for us I think and the more of the top teams to draw with each other the better provided we win as it keeps them both nearer to us.and within catching or striking distance.

Sadly, we're pretty good at drawing ourselves.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Palace fans with torches in the away end.

And they laughed at us when we said we were going to take glowsticks.

- - - Updated - - -

Palace fans with torches in the away end.

And they laughed at us when we said we were going to take glowsticks.

- - - Updated - - -

f***

Since when were flares, torches ???

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Sorry to say, that is not what Sky showed. They focused on a group all gathered around what was obviously someone flicking a torch on and off (a good 0.5 seconds between each) with another with one in clear view in his hand behind.

A white light yes?

Feb 14, 2010
Sorry to say, that is not what Sky showed. They focused on a group all gathered around what was obviously someone flicking a torch on and off (a good 0.5 seconds between each) with another with one in clear view in his hand behind.

Jesus wept, what has happened to football fans. As I said, what has happened to kids, it just wouldnt have happened with the punk and mod generation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here