Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford v Crystal Palace tonight

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is there a prize for most ironic post of the year...?

Dunno, is there a prize for, I have my blinkers on and can't see that actually another team played pretty well and their fans sounded excellent and got behind the team 100%

But there agin, the answer is obviously no, so my point stands.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Attila did not write "fair play to palace". he wrote about The smeggy sons of selhurst.

We did not sing "ark no ear how loud the palace sing"

We did come to praise harkouk but to bury him.

What is it you feeble minded apologists don't understand about the fact that we ate palace and we ate palace. There is no place on this board for anything other than absolute contempt for them. Nuffink.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Attila did not write "fair play to palace". he wrote about The smeggy sons of selhurst.

We did not sing "ark no ear how loud the palace sing"

We did come to praise harkouk but to bury him.

What is it you feeble minded apologists don't understand about the fact that we ate palace and we ate palace. There is no place on this board for anything other than absolute contempt for them. Nuffink.

Really. See you at the remf game then?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Dunno, is there a prize for, I have my blinkers on and can't see that actually another team played pretty well and their fans sounded excellent and got behind the team 100%

But there agin, the answer is obviously no, so my point stands.
So Palace played pretty well tonight and their fans sounded excellent... Well, fine, but I won't be adding to the various plaudits in this thread.

Not everyone gets nearly half their Albion related pleasure/misery from what Palace get up to - but, aside from attending matches, I do... I don't see that as a great problem, more as an extra dimension to being a Brighton fan.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So Palace played pretty well tonight and their fans sounded excellent... Well, fine, but I won't be adding to the various plaudits in this thread.

Not everyone gets nearly half their Albion related pleasure/misery from what Palace get up to - but, aside from attending matches, I do... I don't see that as a great problem, more as an extra dimension to being a Brighton fan.

So what is with calling people a twat then? How does that add to the gravitas of your argument?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
No no we are not

If you want to spout heresy like that there are perfectly disreputable places where you can do it. There is no need to pollute this little island of footballing paradise.

Certainly not.

Its uncanny is it not, you wait all day for an idiot and three come along at once.

Do you think when BHA play well that we are to blinkered to say it. Then again the first thirty I would rather forget. Perhaps if we learn how to score first again then we will really be onto something.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
So what is with calling people a twat then? How does that add to the gravitas of your argument?
I apologise for calling you a twat. It obviously wasn't personal as I don't know who you are but I do hate coming on NSC to find stuff about how great Palace fans are because of their "non-stop singing".

Next thing we know the NSK will be copying a Palace chant and expecting it to be popular with Brighton fans...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Its uncanny is it not, you wait all day for an idiot and three come along at once.

Do you think when BHA play well that we are to blinkered to say it. Then again the first thirty I would rather forget. Perhaps if we learn how to score first again then we will really be onto something.

:rolleyes:

Really?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Do you think when BHA play well that we are to blinkered to say it.
Well played tonight mate. I think it is close between you and Watford as to who might be able to push Leicester for second place.

How many Palace were there tonight? Sounded awesome on the telly.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Gravitas? Gravifuckingtas? That's some poncey nonsense that jumped up middle managers in failing public sector organisations aspire to. Not football fans! Come on son - lighten up a bit and enjoy the fact that they burnt their own town

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
My old man said be a palace fan. I said yes what a jolly fine idea ( sung with oodles of gravitas)

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Tell me I am not alone in thinking their fans were extremely tedious with the continual owww whoooaaa ooo noise, I actually muted the tv which I have never done before whilst watching football not because of the noise level but the drown of them.

REPEATING the same shit for 90 minutes does not make good listening nigels.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Gravitas? Gravifuckingtas? That's some poncey nonsense that jumped up middle managers in failing public sector organisations aspire to. Not football fans! Come on son - lighten up a bit and enjoy the fact that they burnt their own town

Nice

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Well played tonight mate. I think it is close between you and Watford as to who might be able to push Leicester for second place.

How many Palace were there tonight? Sounded awesome on the telly.

I think once vydra went off the game was always in the nigels favour. Shame we didn't get to have the same tired player against us, because I think he is the player that will fire them into the prem.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Tell me I am not alone in thinking their fans were extremely tedious with the continual owww whoooaaa ooo noise, I actually muted the tv which I have never done before whilst watching football not because of the noise level but the drown of them.

At last... you are not alone - it is tedious in the extreme. No other British team has adopted this style of support for a very good reason.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I just don't understand why anyone thinks they have decent support. Shit songs. Bellends with drums. Embarrassing. They were also the away team so always going to be noisier than Watford but certainly no better than us at local away games, ie Charlton or Millwall.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

It's normally sung after goals , if it don't make good listening turn off .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here