Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford v Crystal Palace tonight

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Erm, if you want to be a complete twat then go ahead.

Palace have defended like a League Two outfit to go 2-0 down. Watford understandably take their foot off the pedal and Palace enjoy possession and get back into the game.

Palace's magnificent away support manage to make the long trip North in impressive numbers and to comprehensively outsing perhaps the most vociferous home crowd outside of Istanbul.

:shootself:

Ooooh. Another keyboard warrior. I am soooooooo scared I must go to bed.

Wanker

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Thought Palace were the home team from the possession they had. Could have won it. Palace support could do with a few more chants but they were all you could hear. Watford support was abysmal. On that form Palace will rip us to bits.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
During the Withdean days,we had great support away from home,now we have an away day every week thanks to Falmer-Palace's home support is as shocking as the West pier.....it's no surprise they try,like we did,when away from home.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
During the Withdean days,we had great support away from home,now we have an away day every week thanks to Falmer-Palace's home support is as shocking as the West pier.....it's no surprise they try,like we did,when away from home.
i dont feel we sing non stop like the palace fans did tonight

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
thats how u support a team away from home thats what we dont do they were singing non stop
:shootself: FFS... they are supposedly chasing promotion, at a local away match, in a nice end with good acoustics and a home crowd that don't sing... can we f*** off with the pro-Palace bullshit?

If you want to support a team that is followed by a bunch of chavs who think it's clever to dress up in black hoodies and chant non-stop mostly faux-European drivel then please go ahead.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
i dont feel we sing non stop like the palace fans did tonight

We have done in the past,they have some good songs,we will have to be at it and on it to drown them out in March-

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Got to close this thread down. Oooh palace this, Palace that. ffs you could leave work in croydon or London at 5pm and get to Watford. The home support at Watford were predictable quiet. The love in is frankly embarrassing.

Palace are .......

fill in the blanks.

For some bizarre reason NSC seems to have an unusually large number of people who have to find positive things to say about everything partisan, as though it is a crime to have an opinion of their own.

ta ta

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
:shootself: FFS... they are supposedly chasing promotion, at a local away match, in a nice end with good acoustics and a home crowd that don't sing... can we f*** off with the pro-Palace bullshit?

If you want to support a team that is followed by a bunch of chavs who think it's clever to dress up in black hoodies and chant non-stop mostly faux-European drivel then please go ahead.
sorry mate

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Erm, if you want to be a complete twat then go ahead.

Palace have defended like a League Two outfit to go 2-0 down. Watford understandably take their foot off the pedal and Palace enjoy possession and get back into the game.

Palace's magnificent away support manage to make the long trip North in impressive numbers and to comprehensively outsing perhaps the most vociferous home crowd outside of Istanbul.

:shootself:

Dear oh dear, bitter and twisted or what

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Got to close this thread down. Oooh palace this, Palace that. ffs you could leave work in croydon or London at 5pm and get to Watford. The home support at Watford were predictable quiet. The love in is frankly embarrassing.

Palace are .......

fill in the blanks.

For some bizarre reason NSC seems to have an unusually large number of people who have to find positive things to say about everything partisan, as though it is a crime to have an opinion of their own.

ta ta

It's not really an opinion that Palace's crowd were very loud tonight and kept singing, though, is it? It's fact.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Thought Palace were the home team from the possession they had. Could have won it. Palace support could do with a few more chants but they were all you could hear. Watford support was abysmal. On that form Palace will rip us to bits.

I think you're right. Palace are likely to beat us easily on that form. And I thought that Watford were much better than us too. I guess that's why both clubs are higher than us in the table, much as it pains me to say so.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Is there a prize for the cock of the month if there is I'm voting for you
Thank you for your vote. Do you also have an opinion to share about Palace's allround magnificence?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here