Watford v Crystal Palace tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Looked like Almunia got comfortable after sitting down and didn't want to move.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Palace fans with torches in the away end.

And they laughed at us when we said we were going to take glowsticks.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

f***

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

f***

I saw that. Their fans are an embarrassment.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
BBC website
2113: GOAL - Watford 2-1 Crystal Palace - Peter Ramage (66 mins)
Game on. Peter Ramage bundles in from close range after an almighty goalmouth scramble.
Questions marks over Hornets stopper Manuel Almunia's efforts. He didn't look like he fancied getting his hands dirty there

sounds like a quality game.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Well Palace have deserved that. Been a cracking game of football to watch though

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The Watford loanees have looked like they haven't wanted to know since palace started roughing them up. Shame we let them play when we faced them at the Amex.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I've been working with someone today and we were chatting about footy. He was singing the praises of the Amex and the Albion saying he had his first visit there before Xmas at the Forest game, I figured he was a casual supporter who was getting back to going to games and asked how long he had followed the Albion, this was his response, "Well I dont really support anyone and its a bit of a sore point between me and my Brother, he's a Palace season ticket holder and I grew up on the terraces of Selhurst Park as a kid", "Never mind that wasn't your fault" I said warily wondering where this was going and thinking I had a closet Nigel in my midst. He replies, "I've been in Sussex for 20 odd years now though and figured if I live in Sussex I should support my local team so I guess I'm more of a Brighton fan than anything now and lets face it Selhurst is a shithole and its a much better day out at the Amex". I really didn't know what to say and was genuinely dumbfounded for a number of reasons,

A.) That someone who once supported Palace could even contemplate supporting the Albion!
B.) I wasn't sure if I was happy or outraged that someone had crossed over from the Darkside to become a Seagull

Ultimately I came to the conclusion that the fella must be a complete nob with no knowledge of football whatsoever depsite the fact he now supposedly supports the Albion.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Palace have been superb since about the 30th minute, fully deserve to be level.

What a finish from Phillips, great pro.

They have got lucky with Vydra playing on Wednesday though, he looked half the player he did against us.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
chucked quid on CP at two down, 16/1.....would still rather they lost though

- - - Updated - - -

chucked quid on CP at two down, 16/1.....would still rather they lost though

Yoda

English & European
Olli certainly made himself look like a manager under pressure with that celebration of the equaliser. Anyone would have thought that they had won the league.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Regardless of the result, I think the pace at which these two teams play ( and I know tv can exaggerate it a bit) is a lesson for us. Granted some of the moves are breaking down but both teams get the ball out quickly ( without hoofing it) and counter-attack at speed. We don't do it often enough and consequently, become far too predictable.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Are there any Watford fans there? Barely heard a squeak from them al night! Palace fans have put them to shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports