Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford v Crystal Palace tonight

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Watford have a very good squad, mostly full of players who arent actually theirs.

That said, without Vydra they would be fairly average.

Sure I read somewhere that vydra isn't playing tonight as he played international midweek

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Vydra will tear them a new arsehole

I thought Vydra was not playing tonight due to internationals this week?
My take is a good watford win tonight and a draw for the scum against Middleboro will be the best option for us but we need to worry about wininng games just as much as other results.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Watford are certs for the playoffs imo, whereas Palace will probably drop out.

Our best chance of playoffs is nicking Palace's spot, so Watford.

Drop out of the playoffs? LOL :lolol:

Will be a very tough game tonight though. At full strength I'd be confident of a win but we're simply missing too many key players.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I expect Vydra will play, apparently Watford flew him back immediately after Czech Republic's match on Wednesday so he won't be 100% but will surely play some part unfortunately!

Very, very tough game but Saturday proved that when our attacking option(s) off the bench isn't Jermain Easter, we've got potential match winners now and it'd be bloody brilliant if Dobbie was that person today. We're missing a lot of key players so I'd take a point any day of the week.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Incidentally, given how much grief you give us over attendances, Watford are averaging a whopping 12,500 this season! Based on the NSC Ideology, we deserve to win tonight.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Incidentally, given how much grief you give us over attendances, Watford are averaging a whopping 12,500 this season! Based on the NSC Ideology, we deserve to win tonight.

Watford are a definite outlier in terms of income to results - as they don't actually pay for most of the their better players ... irrespective of how unfair that is.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The Watford model basically sidesteps Financial Fair Play, and tbh I hope they are cracked down on soon, as it is a bit of a joke at the moment.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shows what a good manager can do doesnt it?

Agreed. We've over achieved every single season with Gus. You refer to it as such a good squad in part because of the transformation he's made in numerous League One players.

Camicus

Touched a nerve have I? A tad rich calling us boring :lolol:

Not really I just find all Palarse that come on here tedious and wish they would do one back to Croydon or wherever. Judging by the amount that infest these boards I would assume BBS is empty other than your chairman offering out fans and such like.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Not really I just find all Palarse that come on here tedious and wish they would do one back to Croydon or wherever. Judging by the amount that infest these boards I would assume BBS is empty other than your chairman offering out fans and such like.

Fair enough, I'm from Brighton originally so take an interest in Non-Albion topics as well, in that respect I can relate more to Brighton fans which is a frightening thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here