Watford v Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
It's not one game though is it? We have played the entire season with the most defensive formation possible and rarely look like scoring.
Even when we have won (except a small number of games) the matches have not exactly been entertaining.
Positivety is one thing but blind faith is another.
When PIG etc walk away at the end of the season and season ticket numbers fall I wonder how Bloom will feel? I expect (and hope) he will regret being in Australia for the whole January trnsfer window for one)

Totally agree

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Deary me!

rK3ue.png

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
What a load of rubbish, what a load of rubbish.

Even the commentators are saying we are creating nothing. Another game creating nothing. 2 goals in our last 5 league games it will be now.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
We lost games during those times. We even have played badly. What we didn't do was constantly week in, week out send out a dull team with no attacking intent. I watched football under all the managers you names and NEVER felt we were anywhere near as dull and negative as we are at the moment.

Strange that you seem to be able to post so much on NSC while at Vicarage road.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well Elton will be happy tonight. David might even get it.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Very poor return from 3 away games - no goals. Unlucky at Derby maybe, but not today. We didn't score enough with Gus and we are not doing so now and it has to change very soon. Curiously the "B team" in the cup are more free scoring

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
It's not one game though is it? We have played the entire season with the most defensive formation possible and rarely look like scoring.
Even when we have won (except a small number of games) the matches have not exactly been entertaining.
Positivety is one thing but blind faith is another.
When PIG etc walk away at the end of the season and season ticket numbers fall I wonder how Bloom will feel? I expect (and hope) he will regret being in Australia for the whole January trnsfer window for one)

next you'll be complaining that he's gone off to France before the loan window opens !

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Watford have got some decent players. Forestieri is running the game, like he did at the Amex. Can we buy him please Mr Barber?

We generally sell our better players rather than buy any better ones. Oh and we sack managers without really explaining why. But hey isn't Falmer great.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Good one mate, proper barrel of laughs.

That wasn't totally directed at you. Just my general opinion. (Yes, it may have come across as being sarcastic.)

It's just that I don't think CMS is the answer !! When he was fit and starting he needed 10 chances to score 1 goal. Although we've yet to see him under Oscar, I seriously don't think he'll fire us into the play offs/Premier League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports