Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford v Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Right then. I've had my moan. 45 minutes for us to score two goals.

No problem.

Come on you SEAGULLS.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Watford must be low on confidence. We need to really attack them this half.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Ulloa's body language recently reminds me a bit of Liam Dickinson (remember him) or better known Berbatov. That same "**** it *shrug*'. He single-handedly turned games around on his own last season

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Something has turned his head since his comeback from injury.

It's taken all his ability away? You'd think that Oscar would play another striker in that case, wouldn't you? We've had Lita and then Obika.
Isn't a manager supposed to motivate players?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's taken all his ability away? You'd think that Oscar would play another striker in that case, wouldn't you? We've had Lita and then Obika.
Isn't a manager supposed to motivate players?

Transfer window is now closed , he should get his mojo back now.

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
Its been a shit weekend so far. The rugby team lost, cricket team humiliated, bloody Wales won, we're losing. I haven't checked but I bet palace are winning.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And for me, as an exiled Geordie, albion fan since the 90s when I moved down here - its been far worse. Bloody Poyets stinking mackams, with the turncoat Bridcutt involved, thrashed Toon 3-0 yesterday. *******s all!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Stewards were in the away stand checking tickets at half time. Loads of fans being wound up as a result.

Ali Jenkins ‏@AliJenkins87 26s
@Suspolfootball Dangerous scenes in the away end. They haven't given us enough seats and it's causing a crush in the concourse and stand!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
For a deal to be lined up, a bid has to be made.

Just this very afternoon on the BBC site...

Inside track on transfers
Former Liverpool director of football strategy Damien Comolli was on BBC Radio 5 live's Sportsweek this morning and gave a great insight into the transfer process on deadline day.

He talked about his involvement in the transfers to Liverpool of Luis Suarez and Andy Carroll, as well as the sudden departure of Fernando Torres. The Spaniard apparently went up to him and said: "I'm off. You'll receive an offer from Chelsea tomorrow."

You can listen to the interview on the BBC website.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Do wish Keith Andrews could hit the target just once or stop shooting (this written fully in the hope he shoves the words back at me)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here