Watford v Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Lua Lua so unlucky. Great effort (just seen on Sky )

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
This is an incredibly frustrating season. Every single game has spelled another injury or 2, we've hit the post and bar on epic proportions and despite dominating many games, we just can't put teams to the sword. Mainly because of the afore mentioned

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Agreed, there's no excuse! I'm sure he's a nice guy 'n all but surely being able to a) pronounce footballers names and b) being able to string a sentence together are important prerequisites of becoming a football commentator.

he had a rather bad stroke some time ago ......hence his pronunciation
problems

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Why keep playing Lopez ? He adds nothing , at least Lua Lua is on now

His understanding with Bruno is good and that can be creative and helps Bruno as an attacking option, but really it is hard to understand why he keeps getting a start

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I didn't realise that, feel bad for my comment - but still would prefer a more competent summariser

there is a video with him talking about his problems .............quite eye opening

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I didn't realise that, feel bad for my comment - but still would prefer a more competent summariser

but he is competent in what he says. Its not the end of the world that he gets the plays names wrong

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports