Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Spanish Rod second half please and let's play Two Up Front

Rodders on for Lopez and lets go three up top with Orlandi behind

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You're having a laugh aren't you

Nope, I have far more idea how we are playing listening to him than I do listening to Cantors commentary. He also analysis what is happening, like I say I enjoy his comments and observations.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I have the feeling Oh-Jaya had a deal lined up somewhere which didn't come off. There were a lot of rumours about him going elsewhere and now he seems disinterested.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Its been a shit weekend so far. The rugby team lost, cricket team humiliated, bloody Wales won, we're losing. I haven't checked but I bet palace are winning.

4pm KO. At least all the other teams at the bottom seemed to have picked up points this weekend.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its been a shit weekend so far. The rugby team lost, cricket team humiliated, bloody Wales won, we're losing. I haven't checked but I bet palace are winning.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It is a 4 pm kick off !

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Palace game hasn't kicked off yet

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I have the feeling Oh-Jaya had a deal lined up somewhere which didn't come off. There were a lot of rumours about him going elsewhere and now he seems disinterested.

All unsubstantiated rumours; there are better players than him available right now.

Besides, I think any striker would struggle to look enthused when for the 3rd game in a row they haven't seen anything that looks remotely like a cross.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I reckon a radical shake up of the game is needed in 2014/15. I may write to the FA to suggest that crossbars are removed.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm in a right tetchy mood today. Bloody Brighton.

Even Aspinall is winding me up with his Oujeya pronunciation. Warren he's been here two years learn to say his name right, you're a commentator FFS

:mad:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

For a deal to be lined up, a bid has to be made.

Our problem at the moment is that we're too one dimensional. Hopefully with LuaLua on now we can get past their defence.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
"Oh oh oh everybody else is doing it , I wanna do it too! Please Mummy please can we do the same"

Not much of an argument as pretty much all the teams in England play like that. There is a reason English football is falling behind the rest of the world.

If you are advocating 4-2-3-1 then that is fine as long as someone supports a comparatively static centre forward - because that is what Ulloa is - and there is an interchange when we attack with the front 4.
My mum always advocated 4-2-4 bless her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports