Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford v Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why is the German chancellor playing for Watford ?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It doesn't sound like that drummer has any training with a drum, nor does it sound like he knows what sort of beat he wants to play.

It's a standard requirement for taking a drum into a football ground.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
We've been doing that all season, especially away from home. Every single game.

Remember JFC's wonder strike? Our shots ratio is always high, but we create very few clear cut chances.

We do create chances but just fail to take them. We usually score the harder chances...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gone to pieces since the goal from the sounds of it

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
We do create chances but just fail to take them. We usually score the harder chances...

Not away from home at any of the matches I've been to, mate. The only "poachy" goal I've seen us score this season was Lita at Doncaster.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Came to nothing is sounding too familiar so far! 65% possession with 1 shot while they have 6 with 35%:(

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
**** it let's go two up front. Things like The Mirror interview worry me a little, because he says he's basically not willing to change the system if it doesn't work. Look at what Solsjaer did for Cardiff yesterday, sub after 38 minutes because they were crusin' for a brusin'. They turn it around and win 2-1.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The players were pleading for us to bring in some quality during the transfer window but the board failed to do so. It seems to be that the board have given up on this season and this message has passed over to the players today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here