Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Watford sack Pearson

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Who's going to take that job for the last 2 matches, isn't it City and Arsenal?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Watford have not yet officially sacked Pearson. Best if we comment once he actually has?

The trustworthy Guardian have just confirmed it.

75A0B1C4-32F3-4D8E-B3BE-732BCA729C3B.png

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ismaïla Sarr is going to be a superstar. Proably worth 50 million already.

No. Not yet.

I think Mane came from the same Red Bull moneyball club. Southampton made £10m on him in two years selling him to Liverpool for £30m. Sarr cost Watford about £20m, I can’t see his price going up by more than £5m or £10m in the current Covid-world. They’ll have to cash in on him if they go down with Norwich & B’Muff so it might be a buyers market.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Now mentioned on SSN - but 'yet to be confirmed'.

They probably don't need to Officially sack him.

His contract was till the end of the season and if there was a Cessation Date on the contract it will already be up because when he signed it the season end would have been at the end of May. So perhaps the announcement they are about to make is that is won't be renewed after the last 2 games a re played

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well if Villa and Bournemouth don't win again, he's kept Watford up. On that basis, appoint Ranieri and see if history repeats itself!:lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Either way it’s daft. He kept them up. Which was what he was employed to do
Shambles of a club.
Thank god for Bloom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can see them going down. Two hard games left, could well lose both, Muff win on the last day and squeak past them on GD.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No. Not yet.

I think Mane came from the same Red Bull moneyball club. Southampton made £10m on him in two years selling him to Liverpool for £30m. Sarr cost Watford about £20m, I can’t see his price going up by more than £5m or £10m in the current Covid-world. They’ll have to cash in on him if they go down with Norwich & B’Muff so it might be a buyers market.

Sarr cost £32m.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Either way it’s daft. He kept them up. Which was what he was employed to do
Shambles of a club.
Thank god for Bloom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Though I don't like him there's only one person to come out of it with any credibility and he will get another job on the back of his achievement

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Pearson's comment after the WHU defeat...." the players didn't prepare properly " was not untypical of him but hardly encouraging. It left me with a feeling that all was not well. He had the earlier issue of three players breaking lockdown and none of them has seen much playing time since. Six points adrift at the bottom when he took over and at present, out of the bottom three, with Bmuff still losing, suggests there is another issue within the club. After all, they did win their two previous games before Friday night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here