Block G, Row F, Seat 175
WATFORD 3/12/05

2,318 tickets

Adults - £17.00p
U-16 - £13.50p
16-19 - £13.50p
Over 65 - £13.50p
Students - £13.50p

Any tickets left will go on turnstiles for 3 pounds more.

LUTON 28/12/05

1,770 tickets (870 initial, 900 extra if needed)

Adults - £20.50p
U-16 - £13.50p
Over 65 - £13.50p
Students - £13.50p

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Jesus, it fells like all I keep doing is shelling out for away tickets at the moment. Bloody nightmare when you are buying for a few people.

1 from Watford, Reading, and Luton are going ot have to give. :(

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Um do I buy the Watford tickets or wait and risk some being left. Want to take the girlfriend and her brother since we will be in Watford visiting her parents. Do not wantto spend the money on Away member scheme for one game though.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'm gonna pay on the gate for watford as I can't afford to keep buying tickets for me and my mates after shelling out for saints tickets this month already.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Wardywonderland said:
Um do I buy the Watford tickets or wait and risk some being left. Want to take the girlfriend and her brother since we will be in Watford visiting her parents. Do not wantto spend the money on Away member scheme for one game though.

Get another AMS anyway, it's for life and you will clearly need another number at some opint.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
enigma said:
I didnt know the AMS was for life.

Yep it is!

Just a one-off payment!

Other clubs charge by the season!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Get another AMS anyway, it's for life and you will clearly need another number at some opint.

This will only be her second football game, her first was Spalding United vs Chorley in September. After that game I am supprised she agreed to come to another one.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
luton was a tues nite wasnt it last time,dodgy walk back to the station

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
empire said:
luton was a tues nite wasnt it last time,dodgy walk back to the station
Dodgy walk as in .. legs not working due to excess alcohol, or Chavvy mugs on every corner????

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
bakesy said:
Dodgy walk as in .. legs not working due to excess alcohol, or Chavvy mugs on every corner????

Having had the pleasure of going to that one, I'd imagine the latter ... I felt safer walking through downtown Lima than Luton, a truly awful place ...

Repugnant Toad said:
Having had the pleasure of going to that one, I'd imagine the latter ... I felt safer walking through downtown Lima than Luton, a truly awful place ...

But oddly enough the Asian area around the ground was pretty relaxed and safe, it was the town centre bit round the station that was full of chavvy fuckwits.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Luton is an absolute hell hole, its like a big Willenhall! I predict we will take 900 there.

Watford is slightly better, but still a pretty bland place, 3 nice stands you've only got 3 nice stands! I predict we will take 850 there.

:cool:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Last time we played at Luton I had to drive on back to Yorkshire:eek:
I'm going to Watford though despite having to get the Southampton tickets early.
Uncle Buck will be posting that you aren't a loyal fan if you don't attend all of them :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here