Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Watford FC vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official match thread ****

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Completely agree - we have achieved 0 shots on goal for our 54% possession; Watford have achieved 7 shots on goal for their 46%

It's about where you play your football, we are playing it in our own half.

This was ok last season as the teams we played came and tried to close us down which created space for us to play it into. This season the teams are better organised and just let us have it and keep two banks of 4 in front of us and wait for us to give it away.

The problem is also that at this level you need to play it quicker and with more purpose and alot of our players are not capable of doing this for 90 minutes

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
I will back Gus all the way, but i must say that I was a little concerened when in the interview when asked if he has a plan B, he stated he was only prepared to play his way. Any other way & he is not interested & will walk away

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
f*** off you sad little f***ing c unt ........you are a little troll

See your parents brought you up well, they must be proud of you. Shame they didn't teach you anything about our beautiful game.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Stick Greer up there and go for it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sorry to say I think that we will be lucky to finish above 12th on this sort of performance.
On 'this' sort of performance, we'd be lucky to stay up. But I don't expect every week to be like this.
Dunk decision is in my mind crazy! He is a 19yr old kid that WANTS and is ABLE to play.
If he didn't need to be rested, he probably wouldn't be, and in the last couple of games it's our strike-force that's the problem, not our defence.
I am concerned, isn't anyone else?
Of course, everyone is. No point working yourself up though, Gus will sort it out when he can.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here