Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Watford FC vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official match thread ****

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Sorry to say I think that we will be lucky to finish above 12th on this sort of performance. Shots on target stat is disgraceful! I know many are injured or on a sick list BUT, there is a BIG stutter going on that would even shame Jonathan Ross! Dunk decision is in my mind crazy! He is a 19yr old kid that WANTS and is ABLE to play. I am a little disallusioned recently about tactical decisions. Yeah go on call me crazy and a traitor fan! I am concerned, isn't anyone else?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
dozed off for 15 mins & got woken up by the Watford goal. Great.

Just wondering if we've actually had a shot on target yet? :shrug:
Are you one of our players?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
4 minutes stoppage time

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Sorry to say I think that we will be lucky to finish above 12th on this sort of performance. Shots on target stat is disgraceful! I know many are injured or on a sick list BUT, there is a BIG stutter going on that would even shame Jonathan Ross! Dunk decision is in my mind crazy! He is a 19yr old kid that WANTS and is ABLE to play. I am a little disallusioned recently about tactical decisions. Yeah go on call me crazy and a traitor fan! I am concerned, isn't anyone else?

sadly yes

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

Don't suggest Poyet is to blame for anything ffs,,,,he is untouchable don't you know?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here