Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Watford FC vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official match thread ****

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Barnsey has lost it, mainly, because he isn't being allowed to play up front. ATM he's not good enough to be used more than anything other than a goalpoacher. I feel sorry for him.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
We need to start with 2 wingers every game, this just isn't working.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Very, very surprised; I fully expected a win for B&HA tonight. The good run will start soon and then it will be ten games without defeat.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Evening folks.

'Been listening (ish) to the commentary on the radio; dozed off for 15 mins & got woken up by the Watford goal. Great.

Just wondering if we've actually had a shot on target yet? :shrug:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Last season our injury record was fantastic, I doubt its got anything to do with the training.

Key players getting injured in the warm-up is very poor, whatever way you look at it.

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Our problem is the total lack of attempts on goal and if it has been a problem all season, most recently we have consistently failed to get the ball anywhere near the target. No shots on target can't ever win games. That is worrying and Gus will need to find a solution

Completely agree - we have achieved 0 shots on goal for our 54% possession; Watford have achieved 7 shots on goal for their 46%

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I do not mind losing but when we have less than 10 shots on target in the last 5 games then that really is shocking :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here