Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Watford FC vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official match thread ****

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
the frigging moaning on here is unreal, when did you all become football mangers? if you are on here, your not at the ground, thats means you only have the view of one man on the radio and a side kick. you dont see the work rate, the shape, the discussions going on, people need to realise soon this is a tough league and we are not one of the top sides and have no right to win every game we play

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
the frigging moaning on here is unreal, when did you all become football mangers? if you are on here, your not at the ground, thats means you only have the view of one man on the radio and a side kick. you dont see the work rate, the shape, the discussions going on, people need to realise soon this is a tough league and we are not one of the top sides and have no right to win every game we play

with you fella

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
We can't keep basing everthing on how crap we were a few seasons ago etc when I started watching the club we had just been relegated from what would now be the premier league.

The club is a million miles from where it was a few seasons ago and Gus is instrumental in that but that does not mean he is some sort of god.

We have not won in eight and our form is a bit worrying.

Gus has made some strange decision lately and is not immune to a bit of discussion on the internet about his decions. No one wants him out and no one is going to start shouting for his head at game in the near future.
I understand your frustration but permanent success takes time something I have patience for, I just think that too many of our fans don't have this patience.
Mistakes will be made by the players and by Gus but this will surely make us stronger as a team.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
FIFA12 has a lot to answer for

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So do we play for a point or go all out for three?

Neither.

we defend to keep a clean sheet, and then try to release players to get scoring oppurtunities

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Still utterly confused as to why we have 2 defenders(one at home,one on loan) not here, and Poyet brings on Taricco on for Bridcutt when Navarro is on the bench.

My theory would be Bridcutt plays the width of the pitch and Gus wants us to play more box to box. This would, hopefully, mix our passing up and change our shape, allowing Noone to drift into the gaps. If Bridders were playing 'left to right' Noone would have less of a free role. Navs is too similar but Tarrico can dictate play from the back.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Unbelievable some of the comments on here tonight

Come On The Albion

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
fans in good voice on the terrace...well done guy's

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1521 Albion fans at Vicarage Road