Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Watford FC vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official match thread ****

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
based on bbc sussex ... noone, poor cross ... noone again, harley slips, ... noone shoots from 25yds too high ... noone poor corner short again ... everything going through noone but paynter and cms getting nothing

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Just bored of listening to us thump every team at home. Got Saints radio commentary on one tab, saints forum on another and NSC on another. Always like to see the comments at the few on here who still maintain a rivalry with us getting upset after another opponent is dismantled at SMS.

all good teams have a bad run, we did last season about this time of the year and we are on one now, you will have a bad run and probably soon.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Hold on...IF...The Bridcutt change is tactical, putting a player on bench who cant last three quarters of a game, falling out with Dunk not to mention others, ....Oh sorry I forgot your not allowed to question Poyet on here, are you?

Tanno only has to last two thirds of a game and where is your factual evidence that Poyet has fallen out with Dunk?.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
based on bbc sussex ... noone, poor cross ... noone again, harley slips, ... noone shoots from 25yds too high ... noone poor corner short again ... everything going through noone but paynter and cms getting nothing

Sounds like usual then :)

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
We beat Watford in the cup a one off game when we were full of confidence.

We have played well at the start but the truth is our players can't maintain that form in this league against bigger fitter and better organised teams.

We are kidding ourselves if we think we can pass teams in this league off the pitch with the current squad.

Cook being sent out on loan was a mistake and not prioritising defenders in the close season was a mistake. Tanno is not the answer and never has been.

Watford have missed a lot of chances so here's hoping we make them pay.

I'm sure Gus will have us right in January with Tony's backing.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
3 minutes stoppage time

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Christ almighty, haven't really been on NSC much for a month or so but I can't believe the negativity of some people on here. We are still 10th in the league at the start of this game and whilst we don't sound good tonight, a win will take us up to 7th in the league! I think some people just have ridiculous expectations for this season and actually think we SHOULD be challenging for promotion this season. I think we have some quality players and if we do have a good season we have the potential to finish in the top six but seriously, people seem to think that our current position isn't good enough!

If anyone doesn't think that a mid-table finish would be a great result on what is a work in progress under Gus Poyet, you need your head checking!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here