Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford fans sign in here

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If Burnley lose against Blackpool and Derby win. Then Burnley will need to beat Wigan who are on hot fire, if not and Derby keep winning their remanding fixtures, then Burnley will need results against both Reading and Ipswich which will be very helpful indeed. So for the next 3 (including todays) fixtures, I want Burnley to lose and Derby to keep winning.

Without wishing to be whoooshed - what exactly does this have to do with wanting a good result from Watford tomorrow ?

Maybe you meant this to be on the Blackpool vs Burnley topic ?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Without wishing to be whoooshed - what exactly does this have to do with wanting a good result from Watford tomorrow ?

Maybe you meant this to be on the Blackpool vs Burnley topic ?

My error, I didn't notice the thread.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Championship is completely crazy. Two weeks ago we looked out of it. Then we win two in a row. Then, whilst losing 1-0 we move UP to sixth place.

Because of this, we have no real idea what a "good" result actually is because, until it all plays out, we don't know what is going to happen from one week to the next.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm currently a Blackpool fan: if they scrape a point then there's more chance that Burnley will need something against Ipswich next week.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Will there be a stream, is it on telly?

Looks like it image.jpg

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Watford to utterly spank Ipswich 3-0 please...
Ipswich have some tough games on paper, but this might be the last one with anything riding on it.
Come on you hornets!

Not quite what I asked for, but that will do nicely.
:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here