Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Waterproof trousers.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Wear them with bicycle clips, tuck socks in too.

Some might say this isn't a good look, but I say **** you the wee ain't coming out of these bad boys.

Incontinence isn't funny, you lot should stop taking the piss

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thanks mate no problem but i do the silly stuff sometimes!
Funny how the club shop sells waterproof trousers now we are at the Amex with roofs.

We might have roofs but they stop short, so the first few rows still get wet. Ask Mr Holloway about St Patrick's Day. He ruined his new coat.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Avoid cheap reproductions. They have a tendency to create condensation internally which can be embarrassing post match.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
We might have roofs but they stop short, so the first few rows still get wet. Ask Mr Holloway about St Patrick's Day. He ruined his new coat.
That was funny, hopefully someone sent him a waterproof coat in the post for a laugh.
Nice dry seat for me at the Amex , WSU.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are we expecting rain tonight then?

Aside from that, if I was going to invest in a pair of said garments with the hope of keeping dry, the Albion shop probably wouldn't be the first place I'd be looking.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are these Withdean surplus stock waterproofs at a knockdown rate?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Hey it's my first one
I know very poor

In hindsight I would say you have faired reasonably well. Hopefully you will keep this thread going a bit longer and let us know what you eventually bought. And more importantly how effective they were. You will be ok tonight though as its meant to be dry.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
A little bump. I have invested in a pair of waterproof trousers and they was brilliant I was the only one out of the group who made it to the stadium dry. They are from Kathmandu online at 24.99 but you can get discount if you become a member for free. I was dry throughout the walk there the game and the walk back.

I was giving my father inlaw grief because he chose to wear jeans and he got soaked. Was amusing winding him up. But here is the link.
http://www.kathmandu.co.uk/mens/trousers/pocket-it-rain-trousers-black.html

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I've heard these are quite good...........

waterproof.jpg

Or you can go for the all in one............

suit3.jpg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I had to invest in a pair. Because I just hate the feeling of wet jeans/trousers. I do prepare a bit to much as I wear snow boots too. But keeps me warm and dry.

My Peter Storm waterproof trousers came in handy this morning, I had to walk a friends dog and got caught in the rain on the downs with no shelter anywhere, the dog had a brilliant time!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here