Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Water bottle

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
This thread title will get the clicks!

My 9 year old son is currently keeping Brighton afloat due to the amount of water bottles we get through.

You are no-one unless you have a Brighton branded water bottle for school. But they are all rubbish.

They leak or the spout is too loose or in the case of the last ones too brittle.

He got a new one for Christmas to replace a lost/stolen/leaky one. it was lovely - he was delighted. But a knock on the arm in the corridor made him drop it.

At home to Bournemouth I bought him a new one - slightly different design he was again delighted (although we made the mistake of trying to buy it before the match and god forbid - take in it to the stadium)

The new one lasted until yesterday when on a country walk the water bottle was in the side of my rucksack which when placed on the floor on top of a hidden stone cracked the brittle hard plastic and spilled water everywhere much to the wrath of my wife and child.

So we have now had 6 or 7 different bottle in the last couple of years. is the marketing department dreadful or geniuses?? should I complain or applaud them for maximising my spend.

I think I will buy an Evian bottle and write BHA on with a sharpie

First world problems

................. and breathe

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20230213_134714_Chrome.jpg

https://www.personalisedfootballgifts.co.uk/products/football-water-bottles

A quick search on Google.
Not sure how much official club stuff is???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here