Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching tv in the bathroom

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Do NSC members ever do this?

I rarely get time these days to have a long soak in the bath but With iPads etc I've wondered if its worth watching the sunday footie or goals on Sunday from this position?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

I rarely get time these days to have a long soak in the bath but With iPads etc I've wondered if its worth watching the sunday footie or goals on Sunday from this position?

Only room I ever get piece and quiet. Take my tablet in with me.

D

Deleted member 18477

For iPad comes with me for a shit. Not bath though. Don't have baths.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Have you ever dropped the iPad into the bath?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
During my single days, my winter Sunday afternoon ritual used to involve going for a long run followed by a long hot bath whilst listening to football on the radio and reading match reports and moans on NSC on my iPhone, in between sending pictures of my knob to birds I was casually dating.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
During my single days, my winter Sunday afternoon ritual used to involve going for a long run followed by a long hot bath whilst listening to football on the radio and reading match reports and moans on NSC on my iPhone, in between sending pictures of my knob to birds I was casually dating.

Do you love these Sunday rituals ?!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I read in the bath but am a bit of a traditionalist. Often end up dozing off and the entire book falls in the water.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I can watch the TV in the lounge from the downstairs toilet with both the doors open.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
very often put my laptop on the toilet and watch something from iplayer while I'm having a soak, really enjoyable!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Before digital TV, I used to have a bath with the portable TV on the linen basket. Now I only have a bath when there is a good game of football on the radio, like today (shower otherwise) I love listening to football on the radio, in the bath and in the car, apart from Stan Collymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here