Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching Sky transfer centre

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Sky don't give a toss about us anyway. They're stuck in the "will he, won't he" fiasco of "top" players swapping deckchairs on the gravy boat of the "top" clubs. BORING! All their "Sky sources" this and "Sky sources" that will be exposed as the sham they are when we land two strikers totally out of the blue and break the Albion's transfer record in the process!:rave:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Worth watching for Natalie Sawyers hooters...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you mean these.....

Natalie-Sawyer-1.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's quite depressing. All those other Premier league clubs doing business, Burnley after that Wells chap from Huddersfield, and nothing about us. I think we missed out BIG TIME not signing Chris Wood. Even Palarse are active

The Boro/Hull/Mackems disaster, gave the message to all PL clubs that strikers and goals keep clubs up. Dyche is worldly wise.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The Boro/Hull/Mackems disaster, gave the message to all PL clubs that strikers and goals keep clubs up. Dyche is worldly wise.

How many here would have Vokes and Barnes being turned into Premier League strikers, as you say Dyche seems to have a way of getting them to perform, add to them Ings and Gray Dyche has done well.

Stumpy Tim

If he'd signed for us, you and everyone else would have been rather excited. Pace, power, dribbling, directness.

Of course I would! Goes that without saying. The reality is though, of all these signings that we're seeing on Sky some will fail. They obviously big them up on Sky, but they won't all be great. On top of that, a lot of the time they're replacing other equally good players, so the team isn't getting any better.

On the flip side, if we get a striker we know it's going to massively improve our team - probably more than most teams in the league. I almost couldn't care about any other position now.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Why don't we just wait for the players to sign. As normal most of our signings we do not know about until they sign, rather do it that way than tell Sky Sports what we intend to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
It's quite depressing. All those other Premier league clubs doing business, Burnley after that Wells chap from Huddersfield, and nothing about us. I think we missed out BIG TIME not signing Chris Wood. Even Palarse are active

We always do our business shrewdly behind closed doors. This time tomorrow the board will be away with congratulations at us singing a couple of stonking last minute deals.
Honest...we ain't no bunch of self promoting caravaners...or such.

TNBA

TTF

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We were. I had reservations about that too. Personally I feel it's too much pressure for a 19 year old to be the only striker for a team likely to be struggling against relegation. Just my opinion

With Llorente, Ayew and Abraham, they have good options. With Bony coming too.

I had thought they'd go down after losing talismanic Sigurdsson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here