Votes: 28 70.0%
  • Other solution (please specify)

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peter

Banned
Mar 7, 2005
go to most of the hotspots in W1 and you can see those slags and talk to them (wooo) most days of the week. You'd be better off having a wank in front of your telly if you're that desperate for a bit of perv action.

So...A private concert with 2 shit bands (I'll give you the free booze) or the footy with your mates.... tough choice. :salute:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It's a tricky one Wozza. You can't let yer mates down, that would be a disgrace, they would probably NEVER forgive you. It's just the sort of thing that big girls do. Nah you have to meet up woith them.

.... and seeing as your ticket is going spare, I'll happily take it off your hands. An evening with Girls Aloud, mmmmmmmm.

Please, please, PLEEEEEASE, I'm begging you, let me go, just for an hour, I'll be good, I promise.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Easy, I think you may have missed the key points here so I'll just mention them again.

Free Booze.
Girls Aloud.

Did I mention the FREE BOOZE, oh and Girls Aloud, who aren't well known for wearing lots of clothes.
Hmmm..you make a compelling case, to be sure. But as Peter says, its just as easy to knock one out over an MTV video (when they'll inevitably look better than in the flesh anyway). Plus you're not so likely to get caught up in some race-riot punch up when Tweedy kicks off.

Mates, beer and football...sorry, even Girls Aloud can't compete with that for me. And who wants to drink free beer with a bunch of teeny boppers ?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Easy 10 said:
Hmmm..you make a compelling case, to be sure. But as Peter says, its just as easy to knock one out over an MTV video (when they'll inevitably look better than in the flesh anyway). Plus you're not so likely to get caught up in some race-riot punch up when Tweedy kicks off.

Mates, beer and football...sorry, even Girls Aloud can't compete with that for me. And who wants to drink free beer with a bunch of teeny boppers ?

You're absolutely right Easy, I am in fact doing Wozza a MASSIVE favour by taking these god-forsaken tickets off the man. In fact I should be charging him, but hey, that's just the kind of guy I am, I'll do it for nothing.

*sigh*

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
And who wants to drink free beer with a bunch of teeny boppers ?

Adults only - it's a meeja event. :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wozza said:
Adults only - it's a meeja event. :thumbsup:
Fair enough then Wozza, that would appear to make it bearable.

What will you do then - follow your heart, or your loins ?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
My friends understood, I think. :lolol:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
You knows it.

Arrived just as GLC took to stage. Colin Murray interviewed them for a few minutes - trying (but failing) to plug some phone product from Wanadoo. GLC did 6 or tunes including Guns Don't Kill, Mothers Got a Penis and Half-Man. Claimed that they were getting £25 grand each to be there. :lol:

Girls Aloud did half an hour too - all the hits basically. They weren't wearing much, and gyrated enthusiastically during most songs which was most pleasing. The venue (Sound nightclub) is small and dimmly lit in red, and eveyone was seated, so it was very much like watching a review at a seedy strip joint. Cheryl looked delicious and I have a new found respect for Nadine. :p

Oh, and I hear Arsenal got knocked out? :lolol:

glc1qp.jpg

ga2ok.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Wozza, did they mingle with you all after their set.

Oh shit, I have actually dribbled onto my laptop, while I was typing.

:blush:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Clips of GLC and Girls Aloud :p now online here.

Turns out I was sitting 2ft away from Michelle Marsh all night - didn't recognise her. :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
junior said:
OOOh,just look at them.You lucky,lucky man:angry:

Except he had to LISTEN to them too...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
They make superior pop music. What are you into grandad?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Wozza said:
They make superior pop music. What are you into grandad?

Can't beat a nice bit of Clive Dunn;) Ken Dodd or Des O'Connor:D

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports