Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Was your best moment at the amex today

Mine was bringing my own soup & having it at half time.yours ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

If we were allowed to do stuff like this, it would make me more philosophical about the bad results. Anyway hope you’ve used a VPN so Barber can’t trace your IP

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Predicting defeat and the sound of all the happy clappies eating humble pie tonight that trollled me pre match for having the audacity to say we’d lose. Don’t take it personally, some of us just known the Albion a lot longer.

Hearing Chelsea did a Maupay was reasonably amusing

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
If we were allowed to do stuff like this, it would make me more philosophical about the bad results. Anyway hope you’ve used a VPN so Barber can’t trace your IP

I fear that’s to late and Barber will be absailing from a Chinook helicopter with the SAS Under cover of darkness to confiscate the OP’s season ticket!! God knows what will happen if Barber finds evidence of a thermos flask.

Thoughts are with you OP

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Hot drink at half-time.

DanR

Dec 26, 2020
Peasmarsh
Drafting an email to barber asking for a refund.

In all honesty pre-match the lady serving in the shop gave my lad two packets of panini stickers!

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Rubbish match, but still can't take for granted the opportunity to be there after the past couple of years. Enjoyed being there even while despairing at the performance.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
When we scored that third goal! I was surprised to see the Albion playing in claret yesterday. New strip that. Also perplexed as to why our crowd didn’t cheer the goals. Maybe it was because we were playing a team at the bottom of the table and they were expecting a performance. Loved the ironic cheers from the Burnley fans.

(I’ll get my coat)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
The final whistle. Could then leave and look forward to my Chinese takeaway and drown my sorrows.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The first 30 seconds before it became clear we were going to be utter shite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here