Was today's performance a good advert for season ticket renewals

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
I see many threads about the performance today, me included not happy, like many others I travel a fair distance to all home games (3-4 hour round trip) plus the cost of getting me and my 2 sons the season tickets.

If you were in a business trying to sell your product would this performance win you over during the same week renewals went out?

Not me. I am not renewing, and why should I? Next season there will be plenty of empty seats so I can choose up to the day if I want to go or not and make a little interest on the money I would waste renewing.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I agree with you in many ways, I was thinking about getting a season ticket, my first at Withdean.

But, no, I'm going to buy on a weekly basis or a 3 or 4 game package.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I was thinking that. To be fair, having looked at the remaining fixtures and the league table the Doncaster game is probably the only one we have against a team without any genuine promotion or relegation issues.

It was in front of a good crowd of kids (i.e. potential customers), however.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
why dont you write to mr perry and tell him that....not being sarcy or anything, think that the club honestly needs to hear views like this because some of the decisions being made are rediculous.

Tim

Tony 'The lizard' Bloom
Feb 18, 2006
Haywards Heath
I was planing on renewing when i got in on saturday, but didnt due to the crap i had just had to watch.
Will prob still renew though

Last edited:

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
butchy said:
why dont you write to mr perry and tell him that....not being sarcy or anything, think that the club honestly needs to hear views like this because some of the decisions being made are rediculous.

I don't think I need to write to Mr Perry, I see in today's on line Argus they have done this for me:

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/arg...isplay.var.1315576.0.more_woe_at_withdean.php

With regards to the other post I realise we and Doncaster have nothing to play for but there are players that have their contracts up at the end of the season, again mentioned on other threads, they just did not try and to be honest I am not wasting over £1000 on renewals.

My eldest son is now coming up for 16, my youngest is 14. Looking at the renewals my 16 year old is now an adult price but as he is in study he can get a student discount however that is not in the family stand so I could sit there with my 14 year old but if I want the 16 year old to sit with us he would then become an adult price or he has to sit on his own in the other North East Stand or else where in the stadium. Or we all could sit together away from the family stand but then I am paying a higher price for the youngest. No thanks I will not part with this money.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports