Was the most FLAIR thing ever seen at the Amex

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Will Buckley's caressig the ball into the Donny net with the last kick was FLAIR-tastic in my book

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Vicente beating the Derby team and smacking the north crossbar, shame it didn't hit the net.

and then getting subbed straightaway - the hallmark of FLAIR is that you have royally pissed off you manager by simply doing something he couldn't as a player

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Big Gordon Greer's heat-seeking laser-directed Hollywood with bells on 50-yard through ball for Buckers to set up CMS for the first goal v Ipswich has to get a mention, Shirley?

Pure class. Couldn't believe it as I was watching it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
and then getting subbed straightaway - the hallmark of FLAIR is that you have royally pissed off you manager by simply doing something he couldn't as a player

What are you suggesting? Wouldn't Bulldog Sam take all 11 players off every week?

D

Deleted member 18477

vicentes run

noones assist for buckley 2nd v donny

but my favourite was...

el abd getting lambert sent off

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i would have to say it was when my brother dropped his pie and tried to catch it...only to hit it up in the air to see it land right side up on one of them shelf thingys

flairtastic

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Who did Calderon score that goal with the outside of his boot with? The curl on that goal was brilliant.

hshaw

Dec 30, 2010
hove
gg's beautiful 50 yard ball to buckley to help set up a goal, razak falling over and still managing to beat 5 challenges against ipswitch and vicentes mesmerizing run against derby

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Who did Calderon score that goal with the outside of his boot with? The curl on that goal was brilliant.

Brizzle City. Left James for deaf with a delightful shot! Reyes can do one compared to the smouldering joy that is Calderon.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I did enjoy Razak v Ipswich when he beat two men, FELL OVER but got up just in time to beat a 3rd man and lay the ball off. Too easy. El Flairos

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Can't remember which game it was, when Tanno dummied one player then chipped it over the head of another, then ran over and high fived Gus on the touchline.

:clap:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Can't remember which game it was, when Tanno dummied one player then chipped it over the head of another, then ran over and high fived Gus on the touchline.

:clap:

Barnsley!!! Tanno was truely brilliant that game, seriously one of the best 3 performances this season.

I quite enjoyed spaz's goal against Southampton, was a real rasper, took me back to the days of Carpenter.

I quite enjoyed Razaks overhead shin kick which he did on the edge of our 18 yard box. CLASS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports