• Good

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Can't believe the fans were still supporting us at the end as the players came over and applauded. They should have sung "what a load of rubbish".

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Listening to radio 5 commentary they claim the first half performance is desperate, poor and lacking in movement and invention. Just caught the ITV half-time analysis and they, well mainly Hoddle, claim it's promising.

I've had the misfortune this evening of watching Italy v Uruguay live whilst recording the England game. It was a rubbish game with a flawed genius being flawed yet again. It's hard to believe really.

Just finished watching the England game back and now I'm just left shaking my head. In short, it was a truly woeful England performance to a man. Not saying anymore than that as I'm too wound up and I could go on and on.

But!, it just gets even more incredulous! Roy and the pundits back in the studio all saying it was a good performance and there's positive to take from the game :facepalm: I seriously cannot for the life of me see a single positive to take from that performance. I'm just left dumbfounded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here